by Thousand Pounds Action Company
Believe me, guys. If I could take back the money I donated to this project, I would. But you, unfortunately, have my money already, so I have no choice but to wait for the day this project is released.
My only hope is that it will happen before the sun explodes.
No worries guys, keep it up. Good things come to those who wait. Don't mind the naysayers.
I thought that a while ago you had a deal with Machinima. Did that fall through? Or maybe I'm thinking about Nuka Break.
I can't say that I'm waiting patiently, but I don't have much choice. The only thing that keeps me going is that I truly believe Clandestine will be awesome.
I'm still very excited and anxiously awaiting the finished product. I know it's going to be worth the wait.
Can you elaborate on "we have made the decision not to move on ANY deal unless it's really right for Clandestine"?