Save loads of shelf space by consolidating expansion boxes and oodles of setup time with our phenomenal inserts and organizers (And even store some boxes on their sides!)
SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM INSERT
SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM INSERT FEATURES:
- Castle themed deck holder supports sleeved cards
- Bank box for coin storage
ELDER SIGN INSERT
ELDER SIGN INSERT FEATURES:
- Gates of Arkham expansion storage.
- Unseen Forces expansion storage.
- Elder Sign core game storage.
- Due to space restrictions, not sleeved cards compatible.
SUBURBIA INSERT FEATURES:
- Suburbia core game storage.
- Suburbia Inc. expansion storage.
- Suburbia 5-Star expansion storage.
- 6 component specific engraved dividers.
- Sideways box orientation safe.
TERRA MYSTICA INSERT
TERRA MYSTICA INSERT FEATURES:
- Faction bits trays for all 9 factions.
- 2 bank bits trays for easy access from any side of the table.
- Quick startup tray for Favor and Town tiles.
- Multiple storage method options.
- Accommodates all Fire & Ice components.
This insert has multiple configurations depending on your storage desires.
ALL-IN-ONE: All insert trays, bits/token components and cardboard pieces in the core box. This storage solution causes the lid to float.
CORE ONLY: All insert trays, bits/token components and cardboard pieces (sans Fire & Ice) in the core box. This storage solution allows for the box to close and be stored as normal.
- HERE & THERE: All insert trays, bits/token components into the core box. All maps and faction boards stored separately in the Fire & Ice expansion box.
Please visit our gallery for Terra Mystica for images of the different storage solutions outlined above.
DOMINANT SPECIES INSERT
DOMINANT SPECIES FEATURES:
- Dominant Species core game storage.
- Easy access token trays for each player type.
- Removable Hex tiles tray.
- Sideways box orientation safe.
MICE & MYSTICS INSERT
MICE AND MYSTICS FEATURES:
- Accommodates all Heart of Glorm components
- Engraved tray for minis storage
- Card storage bins support sleeved cards
- Engraved tokens storage tray
IMPERIAL SETTLERS INSERT
IMPERIAL SETTLERS FEATURES:
- Imperial Settlers core game storage.
- Why Can’t We Be Friends storage.
- Imperial Settlers: Atlanteans storage.
- Holds approximately 1,300 cards (840 sleeved).
- 10 dividers (8 engraved + 2 blanks)
- Room for future tokens and faction boards beyond the Atlantean expansion.
- Sideways storage safe.
STAR WARS IMPERIAL ASSAULT INSERT
STAR WARS IMPERIAL ASSAULT INSERT FEATURES:
- 51 standard sized miniatures storage.
- 4 medium sized miniatures (Engineer & Nexu) storage.
- 2 AT-ST walkers storage.
- 460 Small Cards (300 sleeved) Card Box capacity.
- 275 Standard cards (150 sleeved) Cards Box capacity.
- 13 engraved card dividers Core Map Tiles Box.
- 20 miniatures expansions booklets storage.
- 2 sets of dice capacity Dice box.
- All core tokens stored in token boxes.
CTHULHU WARS INSERT
CTHULHU WARS INSERT FEATURES
- Insert accommodates all core game creatures and GOO’s.
- Each of the two trays that hold the faction creatures has the creatures name engraved into it because a) It helps you know where the figures go. b) It looks good.
- Removable Dice box with 2X dice set capacity.
- Removable Spell Book Box for easy setup and storage.
- Removable Tokens Box for easy setup and storage.
- Removable faction cultist boxes.
- All the boxes have tabs build in so nothing should slide around if you tilt the box when removing from a game shelf.
HIVE STORAGE BOX
HIVE STORAGE BOX FEATURES
WORKER BEE EDITION
- Self assemble kit.
- 10 Hand painted Hive Logo letters.
- Engraved honeycomb design.
- Felt precut for easy installation.
- Storage for all current tiles and expansions (Up to 30 tiles).
QUEEN BEE EDITION
- Hand painted Hive Logo Box is pre-assembled
- Engraved honeycomb design.
- Felt Liner (Red or Yellow).
- Sanded, Stained & Sealed.
- Storage for all current tiles and expansions.
CHECK OUT THE HIVE GALLERY TO SEE THE INTERIOR IMAGES.
ADD-ONS: PURCHASING MULTIPLE ITEMS
As you order more inserts the postage weight goes goes up and each add-on covers a small portion of that so we all keep saving on shipping. Want the Star Wars Imperial Assault insert and to add-on the Elder Sign insert? Sure thing! I have a PRICE TABLE that shows a lower add-on price for that Elder Sign insert.
Calculating your Pledge amount: A Helpful Guide
Select your primary pledge then use the add-on chart to add the cost of the additional items to reach your new pledge amount.
Postage to anyone in the Continental USA is FREE.
EU and Canadian: add a one-time postage add-on of $20 to your pledge
Worldwide Shipping: We can ship to countries outside of Canada, the EU and the USA. For the countries shipping costs can vary depending on the location. Please send us a message listing the inserts your interested in and we'll check out the postage costs based on shipping to see if they fall under the $20 add-on price range or if a slight increase is required.
Post Kickstarter Survey
When the Kickstarter is complete I will send out a survey that will allow you to select what you wanted to apply your total pledge funds too so no need to worry about that now. Just a little math now and you'll check a couple of boxes a bit later and your good to go!
Example: Zorthon, Ruler of the Omega Galaxy Cluster, wants to buy Elder Sign. Zorthon Pledges at the new Elder Sign that includes shipping at a pledge price of $31 USD. Zorthon also wants Suburbia. A look at the Add-On Chart lists it at $26. Zorthan has a mailing address here on Earth in France. That’s a EU international address so Zorthon needs to add $20 to cover a portion of the postage costs. Zorthon’s total pledge amount is $31+$26+$20=$77. When the Kickstarter is complete Zorthon will get a survery that lists the primary pledge of $31 for elder sign with a $46 credit, Zorthon will select EU international shipping which accounts for a $20 credit and then selects the Suburbia options which through the power of math sets the total balance to $0. Zorthon now awaits the arrival of some rather epic inserts.
Thinker Tinker Maker will use the funds raised from this campaign to acquire its own laser cutter for production and future prototyping. A large initial launch order will allow us to buy materials in bulk at a discounted rate. All products in this campaign are listed at the discounted prices based on the bulk option. After all backer items have been shipped, we will launch an online store with the standard prices that will include at least all the self Assemble Items.
All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which have no way association or affiliation with Thinker Tinker Maker LLC.
Credit where credit is due: Some Banners, card engraved graphics and Icons are made by http://www.freepik.com from www.flaticon.com and directly from http://www.freepik.com is licensed under CC BY 3.0
Risks and challenges
So far I’ve produced and sold a few dozen of these inserts and created dozens more prototypes working out all the aesthetic, dimension and production bugs. All cutting files for every product available in this Kickstarter are complete and ready to move into production. I have multiple distributors for materials lined up as back up plans in case anything material retailers fail to provides either the quality, quantity or lead time agreed upon. My biggest worry is awesomeness. If too many people want these inserts I am limited by a set production and packaging rate. I have a contingency plan for that. If popularity reaches a level I feel will risk a missed delivery date I will set production in waves based on earliest backers or insert production efficiency. This will help prevent a complete failure on my projected ship date and convert the shipping method to a series of steady beats. My various spreadsheets and calculations account for materials, setup, fees, packaging and handling. In an effort to show my backers the big picture of finances I’ve selected the core numbers and made a pie chart for clarity because I like pie charts, and pi, and pie.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (19 days)