Explore a unique, vast and beautiful science-fiction sandbox survival game, procedurally generated and studded with an AI storyteller. Read more
Funding for this project was canceled by the project creator on March 26, 2014.
- Good news. We’ve made +150 backers in 12h, thanks to RPS which is… woo!
- I’m setting up a Humble Store right now. Great guys over there!! PayPal/Google soon.
- We’re making progress on Steam. But our Steam Greenlight needs you!
- We just created a Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/surviveprovenlands
- I didn’t find time for debugging due to the press/media, but I hope it was worth it (1k emails).
- A friend of a friend joins us on Friday to help with the press. We totally underestimated the PR/press.
- A few experienced backers emailed me and started to help with Kickstarter campaign analysis and PR which is an absolute surprise. Awesome, really. I hope we meet once.
- I’ve got some bug reports and try to priorize that list soon. Thank you all! I read everything.
- Soon more about those alpha/beta release dates, the PS Vita support, those OSX/Linux demos and our plans for a mobile demo.
In the meantime, Shout Out Time! Take a look at some friends.
And Project Zomboid. Rumor has it that it is not a Kickstarter campaign, but it is one of my favorite games. A great game. I am playing it for years now. And, Project Zomboid influenced Proven Lands quite a lot, and is on Steam.