A team of artists leave their daily lives to hike the John Muir Trail & bring it back to share. 219 miles. 25 days. Come walk with us. Read more
This project was successfully funded on September 28, 2012.
HITTING THE ROAD... errr, THEATERS
Wow. We're a bit stunned (and stoked) that our JUNE 1st premiere in Hollywood SOLD out in only FOUR DAYS!
We're working to get another SoCal screening soon, and our list of locations grows every week. So far, our lineup is Emeryville, Sacramento, Durango, Washington DC, Central Florida, Seattle, San Diego and Cascade Locks. Some details about screenings:
- Most screenings are "pay-what-you can" to ensure that as many people can attend as possible. Whatever you pay will help us offset the costs for the event space, our travel and give donations to a great charity.
- 50% of ticket proceeds will support a trail-related charity, so come out and support if you can.
- DVDs and Blu-Rays are available for sale AT EVENTS ONLY*
- Other Mile... Mile & A Half swag will be available at event rates.
- Some screenings will feature Opus Orange, and (all that we've scheduled so far) will have some members of The Muir Project on-hand for Q&A.
Don't see a screening location you want here? Send us a message and we can tell you how you can host one!
CDs, DVDs & BLU-RAYS
The limited edition CDs and Special Edition DVDs have arrived from the printer and they look fabulous! Blu-Rays are taking longer than expected but should arrive by 6/10. We're sending DVDs out ASAP and will ship Blu-Rays as soon as they are here.
* We'll be giving you - OUR BACKERS - first dibs on orders for DVDs and Blu-Rays once they're slated for public sale. Want to buy a CD? You can get one here.