After a Holiday of rest, the MADE's wonderful volunteers have set to the task of painting the walls and re-laying out the space. We're taking one more weekend to reset the space, but we will reopen on the 17th and 18th!
If you want to help us out, there are still a few items we desperately need for our collection. We'd greatly appreciate anyone who can pass along information on where to find the following items:
- Philips CD-I console.
- Intellivision, preferably functioning.
- Functioning Vectorex (We have the nearly complete games library)
- Functioning, original GameBoys.
- PCs for upgrading our classroom.
- QLink development libraries and veterans!
- Your old floppies and computers.
- Your time!