Frequently Asked Questions
Early Bird Specials will automatically be added to each qualifying orderLast updated:
• Metal – Zinc Alloy (Approx. 0.08kg – total weight)
• Approx. 2.54cm – 3.81cm (1” – 1.5”)
• All pins – Finish based on style
• Each pin has double pin back with rubber clasps.
• PVC (soft) with Velcro hook and loop backing. (Approx. 0.06kg – total weight)
• MCORN: approx. 10.16cmL x 4.1275cmH (4"L x 1.625"H)
• PUR & KLEEN: approx. 10.16cmL x 5.715cmH (4"L x 2.25"H)
• BERATNAS GAS: approx. 10.16cmL x 9.84cmH (4"L x 3.875"H)
• Printed Clear Vinyl (PVC) (Approx. 0.06kg – total weight)
• Peel-away sticker backing.
• Remember: approx. 12.7cmL x 10.16cmH (5"L x 4"H)
• Rocinante: approx. 10.16cmL x 12.7cmH (4"L x 5"H)
• Donkey Balls: approx. 13.97cmL x 17.78cmH (5.5"L x 7"H)
Challenge Coins (x3)
• Zinc Alloy (Approx. 0.28kg – total weight)
• Approx. 4.445cm diameter (1.75") x 4.7mm thick.
• Etched Acrylic Case with magnets and foam insert - 6cmL x 6cmW x 0.5cm thick
• Various plating and enamel fills
Recruitment Posters (x4)
• 157g C2S (Approx. 0.20kg – total weight)
• Approx. 45.72cmW x 60.96cmL (18"W x 24"L)
• Folded, with a recruitment envelope
• Exclusive Season 4 designs
Ship Plaques (all styles)
• Zinc Alloy (Approx. 3.35kg total weight)
• Approx. 45.72cmW x 60.96cmL (18"W x 24"L)
• Backing: Wall mount and felt pads
• Weighted ABS/PVC resin with steel reinforcements (Approx. 1.50kg)
• Approx. 18" to 21" long – it's going to be big!
• High-detail paint, metallic accents and tampo printing
• Magnetic (removable) gun turrets and railgun
• Set of interchangeable landing gear (retracted and extended)
• Blue LED engine lights with on/off switchLast updated:
A. All products for this project will be manufactured in China.Last updated:
A. We manufacture our merchandise in China, and we’ve determined that the most cost-effective way to ship The Expanse Collector’s Edition is to warehouse and ship from Hong Kong. To help ensure our shipping is as efficient and cost-effective as possible, we are partnering with Backerkit and Easy Ship so that we can take advantage of globally positioned facilities to help minimize customs fees and VAT. All delivery charges are pass-through costs for us; we never mark up these expenses and will work with our Pledge Manager to access the lowest possible costs.
B. Please note that we are required to accurately state the value of items in your order so that any necessary taxes or duties can be calculated. Your actual shipping cost, including any applicable duties/taxes/fees will be automatically calculated after the campaign ends, via BackKit, based on your location and the total weight of your order. There are no duties/taxes at this time on goods shipped to the United States.Last updated:
For US backers there are no taxes or customs duties. For all other destinations worldwide, there may be VAT, local post handling charges, or Duty depending on your country. Those charges will be assessed via BackerKit.Last updated:
A. While we take quality and customer satisfaction very seriously, we unfortunately do not offer refunds or returns on items received as Kickstarter rewards. Support from our Kickstarter backers allows us to run production on items that would otherwise never be available to fans. Kickstarter products are referred to as “rewards” because they are not purchases in the traditional sense; they are rewards for supporting our business in a similar way that public television funds their service through pledges from viewers. However, if there are any problems with your product, we encourage you to tell us about it by emailing email@example.com so that our team may take care of the issue.Last updated:
A. We have been making Collector’s Editions for some of the top movies and video games out there for almost 20 years. Our innovation and being able to think outside the box is what sets us apart from the rest. Idea Planet Launch focuses on bringing fan concepts and ideas to life and giving them what they really want. We have one goal at Idea Planet: making badass stuff for fans.Last updated:
A. We’re expecting that the Roci will be ready to ship to backers late next summer. Although most of the other items could be ready to ship before that, we’ve made the decision that we’re all in this together… it doesn’t feel right if some of the fans get their merchandise before others. And we’d love to see the total fandom celebrating and unboxing as a community!Last updated:
A. You will be asked to pay the shipping cost, as well as any applicable duties/taxes/fees in Pledge Manager after the campaign.Last updated:
Courier shipments are based on dimensional/weight rates.
The Roci is big...and heavy. We're working with a shipping partner who does thousands of Kickstarters and will make sure that you are getting the best available rates.
We DO NOT mark this up - it's a total pass-through cost.
Level 2 Package Dims & Weight:
~16cmW x 20cmL x 4cmH / .5kg
Level 3 Package Dims & Weight:
~ 37.25cmW x 26.25cmL x 8.5cmH / 2.93kg
Level 4 Package Dims & Weight:
~41cmW x 56cmL x 27cmH / 3.27kg
Level 5 Package Dims & Weight:
~43cmW x 58.25cmL x 37cmH / 10.10kgLast updated:
A. We are partnering with BackerKit and fulfilling through EasyShip so that we can offer our backers the best possible shipping rates. Duties and taxes, if applicable, will be quoted along with shipping in Pledge Manager after the campaign.Last updated:
A. Our intention is to ship to as many countries as possible. There are some regions, however, where delivery may be impossible. If you have questions about your specific country, let us know and we can check for you.Last updated:
A. We know that sometimes FAQs don’t always answer all of your questions, but we are here to help! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. you will hear from someone within 24hrs from the time we receive your email.Last updated:
Kickstarter does not permit multiple pledges. But there are solutions. If you want to ship the rewards to two different addresses, then it's probably best to set up two Kickstarter accounts, using two different email addresses, BUT if you want them both shipped to the same place, you can add the additional Edition as an add-on in BackerKit at the conclusion of the campaignLast updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question