About this project
The Creatives Project (TCP) encourages cross-pollination – between visual artists, musicians, performance artists and the audience as a whole – bringing these individuals exposure and access to the larger world existing outside of their own work.
In 2007, TCP was created in an effort to pay homage, elevate and connect artists with viewers and with each other through exhibitions, events, performances, and lectures. In addition, TCP is building a visual archive of the artists, musicians, and cultural creatives who support this movement and represent their city's creative heartbeat.
WE WANT TO FUND THE CREATIVES PROJECT in 2011!!!!!!
Over the past three years we have successfully created 70 intimate portraits of creative individuals nationwide, started an outreach program with at-risk youth, and are currently launching our artist-in-residency program!
WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY AND WE DO NOT WANT TO STOP!!!!
In 2011 we have big plans...
- There are so many more creatives to introduce to you!
- We want to continue educating our community through the arts (especially since finding for the arts are being cut).
- We would like to continue providing mentorship and arts based outreach to at risk-youth in our community
- We would like to continue building a support structure for artists by establishing an artist-in-residency program
- We have at least 3 exhibitions/art events to produce!
- We would like to produce these events in cities across the nation.
- We want to expand our reach by spreading the word about The Creatives Project! ATLANTA NEW YORK and MIAMI have been great to TCP... help us add your city to the mix!
Since 2007 the big hearts of supporters like you have helped to bring our goals to fruition...
With the kind support of individuals like yourself we have transformed our blood, sweat, and tears into The Creatives Project. We will continue building the strong foundation of this organization with your help.
With this campaign in particular we have met investors who will be providing studio and living spaces to our residency programs! THANK YOU!
Your tax deductible contributions will have a lasting impact in the year 2011.
Your kindly donated dollars will help fund the following listed below. We’ve established a goal of $10,000 for our Kickstarter campaign, but if we go over this amount (which we hope will happen), it will help us meet even more of our goals.
- At least 2 exhibitions in 2011
- At least 2 artist lectures to correspond with exhibitions
- At least 2 community education programs to correspond with exhibitions.
- Cost associated with the promotion, production, and space of the afore mentioned
- A national web campaign
- Art Supplies for our outreach program for at risk youth and arts poor schools
- At least 10 portraits to add to the TCP photo-documentary project
- Website maintenance
- Office Supplies
- Office/ Studio space
OUR NEXT EVENT IS THIS SAT MARCH @26th at the Sound Table in ATL w/ DJ Vicki Powell. Your donation will be your RSVP. Thanks to everyone who came out to our "Feb. 4th JUNG at HeART event" which was a huge success
Thank you for believing in our cause. We look forward to thanking you in person!
See you soon!
We completed a semester long class with students of Jacob's Ladder and hosted their first ever exhibition!
We have acquired an office, a classroom, studio, and exhibition spaces (all donated) for our outreach and artist in residency programs! (accepting applications for CCHP now)
We have launched our First Annual Citywide Summer Long Art Supply Drive to benefit our fall outreach in Atlanta with participation in our first art fair: ARTLANTIS!
We were just interviewed by WABE 90.1 FM Atlanta's NPR Affiliate to spread the word about the Art Supply Drive and our programming, link to come soon!
We are planning our very special Fall Event/Fundraiser:
We are planning our trip to ART BASEL with emerging Atlanta artists... more details to come.
We have made a TON of new friends and supporters like you!
Support this project
- (90 days)