THE BIT POUCH with Drill Motor Strap
How many does yours Hold (Securely) !
When your up on a ladder and you need to hold that handful of screws, someplace other than your mouth!
Pack it full of your most needed Driver Bits! When you need to change bits, you don't have to get down and hunt for them!
Screws or Driver Bits, ready when you need them!
THE BACK OF THE BIT POUCH
The Back of the Bit Pouch has a Velcro hook material so it can be attached to the other optional accessories; like the Armband, Velcro-Sticker Patches and the Velcro-Magnets to hold your pouch right where you need it.
The Optional Accessories Kit includes: The Armband, 10/pc Driver Bit Set, Magnetic/Velcro-Sticky Patch
The Armband can be used for those jobs that are too small for a drill motor.
HOW TO INSTALL THE BIT POUCH
After our first attempt to launch the Bit Pouch Project, we realized that our goals were too ambitious. The larger manufacturers required too high of a first-run product quantity that we simply could not afford. Since our ultimate goal is to eventually manufacture all of our own products here in the United States, we have selected to start our own small production facility right here in our own garage. This way we can have control of the quality and quantity to fill our orders.
SO HERE IS WHERE WE ARE AT:
We have set up accounts with local material suppliers and are ready for production.
We have moved all of the fun stuff out of my man-cave and into storage.
We have designed a new shop layout and started to pick out commercial equipment.
So we have planned to start small and organically grow as demand grows.
Initially we plan on purchasing two industrial sewing machines and the equipment we need to make The Bit Pouches right here in our oversize garage.
Hiring people right here at home helps our local economy.
WE HAVE SEVERAL GOALS AHEAD OF US
- Develop a streamlined and scalable manufacturing process.
- Gain Media Coverage to get the word out about this great new Product.
- Create a great following of people who want to see The Bit Pouch Succeed through supporting us, pledging and spreading the word to all their friends.
- Have our KickStarter Campaign go above and beyond our goals!
- Participate and showcase our products at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas in 2016.
- Get all of our wonderful backers their "Perks" ! ! ! ! !
- Acquire Purchase Orders and begin selling The Bit Pouch to large commercial suppliers!
- Grow out of my man cave to a larger facility where we can provide more jobs for American Veterans!
- Be an American Business Success Story.
Crowd Funding is a Great means of getting the financial support we need to make this a success. Please Be Part of It.
THANK YOU !
We Support Veterans Charities!
Air Force Aid Society, Armed Services YMCA of the USA, Army Emergency Relief, Fisher House Foundation, Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, National Military Family Assoc, Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, USO - United Services Organization (Wounded Warriors Project).
The Bit Pouch Being used by Homeowners and Tradesman
OUR WEB LINKS:
Risks and challenges
We have prepared for rapid growth, should the need arise.
The Risks and Challenges are like any other product to market. We intend to tackle them head-on and immediately and notify you of any delays in manufacturing.
Production and shipping time is around 8 weeks, We will receive our materials in September and deliver your reward the beginning of November 2015, In time for Christmas.
- Backers Outside of the United States are responsible for Shipping, Taxes and any additional Customs or Import Fees.
- Drill Motors NOT INCLUDED.
- (33 days)