About this project
We’re The Bazillions, and we are passionate about creating great music and learning experiences for kids. With your support, we'll partner with animation studio eg design to bring four new animated videos to kids and classrooms all around the world, FREE via YouTube and Roku.
Here's just a few messages from our amazing fans:
- “You guys have changed the face of my English teaching over these past few years - Preposition has become an epic in Year 4 at EFPS, Essex, UK!! Thank you!”
- “I came across your work on Roku and my 4 years old non-verbal autistic son is in loveee with the videos, singing the songs daily. Thank you for putting a smile on my kid’s face daily through your music.”
- "I heard a lot of preposition songs, but this one is by far the best! This will totally help me with my test!"
- “I listened to this song in preparation for a military linguistics test, and it helped me more than Schoolhouse Rock! Great job, guys! I am definitely showing this to my children someday. Keep it up.”
- “My 14 month old also LOVES the Bazillions videos on the Roku. She gets the hugest smile on her face as soon as I as she sees the intro for Counting On A Friend.”
- “The Preposition Song...a masterpiece! In 22 years of teaching, nothing else has cemented this skill in my students’ minds the way your song has. You’re the Schoolhouse Rock of the new generation. THANK YOU!”
Check Out Our Videos!
To get a sense of what we're all about, here is our smash hit video, "Preposition"
In our followup to "Preposition," we introduced two new superheroes of symbolic description in "Similes and Metaphors"
We invited fans at a show back in 2011 to share their smiling faces with us to help tell the story of "Career Day"
Help us make more!
We need to raise at least $10,000 to begin animation on four new videos featuring songs from our latest album Heads or Tales:
Along with our six existing animated videos, these four tunes will round out what we're calling The Bazillions Rockin' Video Collection, which will be available on DVD or digital download as a reward for supporting this campaign:
If we exceed our fundraising goal, we'll put any additional funds towards the creation of more videos, including "No Homework," "Candy Garden," and fan favorite "Mac-n-Cheese!"
We've got lots of great rewards to thank you for your support. For a pledge of $10 or more you can receive a package of custom designed Bazillions stickers, perfect for rewarding great work in the classroom or little helpers at home!
For a pledge of $100 or more, your child's (grandchild's / niece's / nephew's / friend's) face can BE IN A VIDEO! Send us a straight-on pic and that face will appear in a scene in one of our new videos:
Finally, for a pledge of $500 or more, The Bazillions will perform a private concert for you! See the sidebar for details regarding the type of show and available locations.
Meet The Bazillions
The Bazillions, created by Twin-Cities' teacher/singer/songwriters Adam and Kristin Marshall, is a collaborative group of musicians and artists dedicated to creating great music and learning experiences for kids everywhere. The Bazillions' animated videos are created by long-time friend of the band Eric Kreidler and eg design, in conjunction with other local artists.
Risks and challenges
We are fortunate to have a proven track record of creating work similar to the objectives of this Kickstarter project, with six videos already available on YouTube, and two albums fully recorded and for sale to the public. We have a talented team of professionals all fired up to complete these new videos.
Our only challenge on past videos has been gathering the necessary time and resources, but with a successfully-funded project, we will be able to focus on the new videos full time, and we hope to go live with them before the end of 2013.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (40 days)