Kupper's Vacuum-Powered Suction Cup Bike Racks are the safest, smallest, most-compact, secure, convenient, easiest-to-install, perfect for airline travel and are THE most affordable vehicle bike rack in the world!
Tested by Industry Experts for Safety and Reliability!
Kupper Mounts utilize vacuum-powered suction cups, a proven safe and extremely reliable technology. Our suction cups have been tested by leading trade publications are used by many different industries for safely securing and moving heavy and very large sheets of glass and/or stone during the construction of skyscrapers.
Get One Now Before They're All Sold Out!
Bike Shops Can Start Selling Kupper Mounts By Signing Up Below!
Small, but they have a "MIGHTY-TIGHT" grip!
Unlike common "Suction-Cups," Kupper Mounts uses patented "Vacuum-Cup" suction seal technology that creates a vacuum-powered seal using a specially engineered UV-protected rubber cup that maintains a long-lasting seal, originally utilized for installing double-paned 1/2" thick glass skyscraper windows, which can weigh up to 800-lb.
If they can be trusted to hold extremely heavy glass windows while building a 40-story skyscraper, they are guaranteed to hold up to a 45-pound bike securely going up to 90-mph and are protected with Kupper Mounts' Product Liability Insurance! And 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Skeptical? Read this "In-depth GearJunkie Safety Test" of Vacuum-Powered Suction Cups
In fact, according to a Analytical Research Cognizance (ARC) industry research report, vacuum-powered, suction-cup bike racks are the fastest growing segment of the automobile bike rack industry because they don't need a luggage rack or trailer hitch and can be installed on any rental car, SUV or truck and are great for airline travel!
Watching these short YouTube videos will answer 99% of your questions!
1st Step - Watch this In-depth Kupper Mounts Close-Up Product Review (1:10 minute video)
2nd Step - Watch this Fast, Easy, 2-Minute Kupper Mount Installation (1:29 minute video)
3rd Step - Competitive Analysis - Kupper Mounts vs. Other Popular Bicycle Carriers
What's Included with a Kupper Mounts Perk/Reward?
1. Front Kupper Mount: This secures the bike’s front forks
2. Rear Kupper Mount: This secures the bike’s rear wheel
3. Security Tether: With a steel-braided line running though the center of the strap, this locks your bike to your vehicle. Simply loop through bike frame and drop the end into your vehicle’s door, trunk, or hatch.
4. Cam-Buckle Strap: Use this in place of the Rear Kupper Mount when mounting your bike on the rear of a vehicle where the Rear Kupper Mount can’t be applied. Simply loop through your rear stays or wheel, attach flat PVC coated hook to either the bottom lip of trunk lid or the bumper, then cinch tight.
5. Pedal-Stay Velcro Strap: Wrap this around your crank arm and bike frame to keep your pedals from back-spinning while traveling down the road.
6. All-In-One Carrying Case: Your Kupper Kit has a home! Store your entire Kupper Mount System in the conveniently portable carrying case when not carrying your bike. * Carrying Case image is only for representation purposes and is not the final case design.
At the end of the campaign, standard shipping charges will be added via Backerkit. Right now we are estimating $12-15 for domestic shipping in the United States and $25-$35 for shipping to international locations. Please note these are estimates. Stores/dealers that order 10, 20, 36 & 72 packs can use their own preferred shipping method.
HOW TO USE A KUPPER MOUNT
The Kupper Mount is setup and ready to use right out of the box. No complicated assembly or tools are required!
- Locate the position needed for the Front Kupper Mount and Rear Kupper Mount.
- Clean the contact surface, if needed, and the face of the Kupper Mounts rubber cup as well with a mild soap and water solution and a soft cloth.
- Moisten the bottom edge of the vacuum cup or the mounting surface with water.
- Press the Kupper Mount against the mounting surface to create seal.
- Pump the plunger repeatedly until the Kupper Mount attaches completely. When the safety indicator band is hidden, the Kupper Mount is ready for use.
• Total rack weight: 4 lbs
• Rated to hold bicycles up to 45 pounds
• Front Kupper Mount: needs only 10” of surface to be mounted
• Rear Kupper Mount: needs only 7” of surface to be mounted
• Operates in temperatures from 10° to 120° Fahrenheit [-12° to 49° Celsius]
SOME OF OUR PERFORMANCE REVIEWS:
“Other bike rack systems I looked at required complicated installation and vehicle modifications and were over $400. The Kupper Mount solved all of my problems and at only $99“ — Bob Jones. Mountain Bike Enthusiast.
“We test and review products on a daily basis. The Kupper Mount system really stood out not only for its ease of use, but its budget friendly price point“ — Bill Smith. Cycling Gear News Blog
“I didn't want a rack system that was permanently installed on my new car, so the Kupper Mount was the perfect solution!“ — Sally Jennings. Amateur Road Bike Racer
“A revolutionary bike transport system at an amazing price!!“ — Sean Fischer
“The perfect bike rack system for anyone on a budget, or anyone looking for a quick and easy way to mount a road or mountain bike on your car without adding costly and complicated traditional rack system.“ — Lisa Pohen
“The Kupper Mount was the perfect addition to my cycling travel gear bag. Even though I already own a complete Yakima roof rack system, I frequently grab my Kupper when I want to carry an additional bike or when traveling with a friend. I also bring it in my carry on luggage when traveling and renting a car since they rarely include bike racks“ — Robert Harris
“When I first received the Kupper Mount I was completely shocked by the build quality of this bike rack. Its constructed from the highest quality components. The front mount is the size of a big frisbee! Upon mounting it on my vehicle, I hung my body weight from it and it didn’t budge even slightly. Its very fast to install and remove. This will be invaluable when I’m traveling with rental cars since they never include a bike rack.” — Jeff Brown.
Kupper Mounts were developed by a team of bike shop employees, bicycle mechanics and cycling advocates that wanted to build a better bike carrier to meet the pent-up demand from their friends, families, fellow biking advocates and weekend warriors of a similar mindset that needed an easier, more affordable and secure way to transport their bikes.
1. The very first challenge of buying any bicycle is how to take it home.
2. Next, came the challenge of how to pack up several bikes and head out to local mountain biking or greenway trails, international cycling tours or races worldwide.
3. And, after a couple of months of breaking-in a new bike on some rough, bone-jarring mountain biking trails, what was the easiest way to take it back to the local bike shop for warranty work, a badly needed tune up or to install some new bike accessories such as better shocks, wheels, lights, a GPS system or other handy upgrades?
Solution? => A Kupper Mount vehicle rack with every bike!
Our Kupper Mounts made the solution to these challenges very easy, convenient and more affordable than the competition! Why not buy a Reseller 10-Pack before the price goes up?
1. Compact - Although It's Grip is Mighty, It's Storage Foot Print is the Smallest in World
2. Fast & Easy Install - It Can Be Installed on Any Car, Truck or SUV and is Great for Rentals
3. Nothing Else Required - It Does Not Require a Luggage Rack or Trailer Hitch to Install
4. Very Affordable - Although It's Packed with Features, It Costs Less than the Competition
5. Love it? - Sell more than 10 Kupper Mounts via our Social Media Marketing Kickbooster Program and we'll automatically add you or your bike shop for consideration to be included in our international database of Kupper Mounts Authorized Resellers!
No Risk. No Product Order Required. No Front End Loading.
10% Commissions Will Be Paid 10 Days after Crowdfunding Campaign Ends!
Initially, Kupper Mounts were developed for college students and local bike shop customers in the Raleigh-Durham area of North Carolina, but after we ran our first Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign, we realized that biking enthusiasts all over the world wanted a smaller, more affordable and compact bike rack that was easy to travel with, not only for cars, vans and SUVs in the United States, but to international destinations and countries that required traveling via airplanes.
In fact, we are now recruiting resellers, distributors and importers/exporters to sell our Kupper Mounts in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, India, Indonesia, Brazil, Russia, Japan, Philippines, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, South Korea, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Australia, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Slovenia and other international markets.
Interested? Buy a "Reseller 10-Pack" and we'll contact you as soon as the crowdfunding campaign ends to sign you up as a Reseller/Distributor in the country of your choice!
With a 10% commission, you'll be able to earn $990 commission from Kupper Mounts by supporting this crowdfunding campaign. If you're great at sales, then mark them up and sell at full retail price in your bike shop or to your friends. At a full retail price of $199, this would allow you to earn an $1,000. This will allow Kupper Mounts to find the best bike accessories sales people on a worldwide basis!
We ran our first Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign in 2018, but like the entire biking industry, our planned and negotiated pricing for manufacturing our Kupper Mounts went up by 25% due to expected tariffs implemented by the United States on China, so we had to go back and renegotiate everything.
We are now setup to do a 45-day Kickstarter campaign that is planned for March 5, 2019, ending in the middle of April. Manufacturing line setup, tooling and several rounds of prototype quality checks and then full-scale product will take a minimum of 3 months and we will begin shipping them worldwide around ~August 2019.
Kupper Mounts was caught off guard by the large number of international players that wanted to not only buy, but begin reselling Kupper Mounts in their countries to meet the pent up demand for an affordable, easy-to-install, convenient for travel bike rack that didn't require spending several hundreds of dollars to install a luggage rack or trailer hitch that most of our competitors require.
Our Strict Retail Price will be $199, which is also the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) that anyone will be allowed to sell the unit in bike shops and/or via their online Internet sales channels. We are building a very strong international sales and distribution network and our Kupper Mounts will be priced to move in large container-based, volume quantities.
We will be offering reseller price breaks at 1/2-pallet, 1-pallet, 3-pallets, 1/2-container and full-container volume pricing, with up to 60% margins, which are setup specifically to make it very easy and very profitable for importers/exporters to buy in large volume quantities to serve global markets.
The pricing offered via this crowdfunding campaign is a one-time only offering.
Once these units are are gone, we will move all channel marketing partners to a Keystone price of $99 and a strictly enforced Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) price of $199.
Kupper Mounts offers bike shops a new way to sell bike accessories with no risk, no product orders, no front end loading and no inventory. Simply sell Kupper Mounts via counter top POP displays, kiosks, social media marketing or email blasts, and have orders shipped to your retail location or directly to customers. Commissions of 10% will be paid to bike shops and another 5% sales "spiffs" will be paid to bike shop mechanics and salespeople approximately 10 business days after the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign ends.
Independent Sales Reps Wanted:
Similar to bike shops, independent sales representatives can sell Kupper Mounts bike racks with no risk, no front end loading and no inventory. Simply sell Kupper Mounts via event marketing, social media marketing and/or email blasts, and have orders shipped direct to your location or directly to customers. Commissions of 10% on all orders will be paid out 10 business days after the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign closes.
Top 10 Reasons that Kupper Mounts are Meeting High Customer Expectations:
2. Were invented by serious bikers for other serious bikers
4. Receive great product reviews from buyers and resellers like you
6. Are weather-proof for traveling through rain, snow and heat
7. Are inventor tested for strength, durability and performance (see videos)
8. Are strong enough to lift and hold a giant 300-lb man
9. Are secure for overnight travel trips, biking vacations and adventures
10. Are easy, quick and convenient for cross-town trips for tune-ups and warranty work
Kupper Mounts' Crowdfunding-to-Manufacturing-to-Shipping Timeline
- 03/05/2019 - KupperMounts.com Targets Bike Shop Owners, Bicycle Accessories Distributors With Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign Offering Big Early-Bird Discounts for Its New Patent-Pending Bike Racks
- 01/28/2019 - Kupper Mounts Appoints Jason Morris as New Vice President of Sales to Manage Business Development Opportunities in the U.S, and International Markets
- 01/03/2019 - Kupper Mounts Offers Bike Shops a Path to Boost Store Traffic, Increase Sales and Raise the Profit Per Ticket
- 12/12/2018 - Kupper Mounts Announces Crowdfunding Campaign for Bike Shops, Stores and Dealers to Trial New Products, Earn Full Commissions, No Inventory Needed
- 11/12/2018 - After a Very Successful Bike Carrier Kickstarter Crowdfunding Campaign, Kupper Mounts Seeks Resellers and Distributors for International Sales
- 11/09/2018 - Kupper Mounts Offers Superior Bike Carrier Marketing Solution to Help Bike Shops Increase Sales
- 10/08/2018 - Kupper Mounts Announces the Features and Benefits that Made Bike Carriers One of the Most Popular Bike Racks in the World
- 07/30/2018 - Kupper Mount Bike Racks Are Revolutionizing the Way People Transport Bikes
- 07/02/2018 - Kupper Mounts are the next generation of bike rack systems - the most portable bike rack on the market today
- Geaky Gadgets - Kupper car mounts makes transporting bikes even easier
- Gear Junkie - Suction Cup Bike Rack: Testing the Safety of Kupper Car Mounts
- Bicycle Retailer - Kupper Mounts Appoints Jason Morris as New Vice President of Sales to Manage Business Development Opportunities in the United States and International Markets
- Bike Rumor! - Kupper Mounts are the latest vacuum sealed bike rack to stick to your roof
- The Awesomer - Kupper Mounts Bicycle Racks Use Large Suction Cups to Mount to Any Vehicle
- Gadget Flow News - Kupper Mounts Next Generation Bike Rack
- Geeky Gadgets - Unique Kupper Mount Bike Rack System
- Salisbury Post - Rowan County Native Invents Next Generation Bike Rack Mounts
- Trend Hunter - Next-Generation Vehicular Bike Racks
- Steem Hunt - Kupper Mounts: The Compact Bike Rack to Mount a Bike on Your Vehicle
- Engg Book - Kupper Mounts Compact Bike Rack System
- Yahoo Finance - Kupper Mounts are the next generation of bike rack systems - the most portable bike rack on the market today
YouTube Kupper Mounts Videos:
- Kupper Bike Rack Mounts Can Be Attached to Any Clean, Smooth Surface in Multiple Versatile Positions Including Bike Shop Windows to Add More Retail Display Space
- Kupper Bike Rack Mounts Pump-Up, Suction-Powered Cups are Crazy Strong through Rain, Snow and Heat
- Kupper Bike Rack Mounts are Inventor Tested for Strength, Durability and Guaranteed Performance!
- Kupper Bike Rack Mounts are Strong Enough to Lift and Hold A Giant Man Tight
- The Kupper Mounts are Sizzling Hot! Cuz the Best Bike Racks Have Bigger Kupps!
Risks and challenges
Kupper Mounts utilizes a manual vacuum pump that removes air from between the rubber pad and the contact surface; a red line on the pump's plunger serves as a vacuum indicator; a check valve allows the user to re-pump the cup without removing it from the contact surface; and a release mechanism allows the cup to disengage completely.
Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 10° to 120° Fahrenheit [-12° to 49° Celsius]. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. The red-line indicator may not perform reliably at elevations above 5,000 feet [1524 meters]. When traveling above 5,000 feet monitor red-line indicator at regular intervals.
• Do not place the cup face against surfaces which could damage the sealing
• Avoid conditions that could cause the cup to slip or to disengage
prematurely, such as: contaminants, cuts or scratches in the cup face or contact surface; applying the cup to porous materials; or applying pressure against the cup edge.
• Do not use the cup to transport bikes when the red line is visible. If the red line reappears frequently, discontinue use and replace rubber suction cup.
- (45 days)