There's a brand new version of AppGameKit released. This hot-fix build includes lots of fixes and we've even found time to add some cool video recording commands to the iOS and Android platform!
We’ve launched today the AppGameKit Visual Editor, the new drag & drop tool which takes away the guess work when it comes to 2D object placement, scaling and rotation.
The Visual Editor imports your projects media files and allows you to drag & drop them into the main editor window, where you can then visually modify the media with controls to re-position, scale, rotate, set properties, duplicate and more. Apps can be designed easier and faster!
- Easily design your app scenes
- Position, scale and rotate objects
- Supports Sprites, Text and Edit Boxes
- Set properties of objects (transparency, colour, physics, etc)
- Multiple resolution support
- Define up to 50 scenes per project
- Exports AppGameKit Tier 1 Source Code
- Integrates with the AppGameKit IDE
Learn more about this new tool HERE!
In this new version of AppGameKit we've added some great new commands that bring you significant visual effects. There are now automatic 3D shadows, 3D Particles and normal mapping support. The build includes many fixes and improvements, click HERE to read all about it!