A Partnership to bring you Tesla Effect
I have some very exciting news that I wanted to let you guys know about. As it turns out, some of the members of the Mutant League also work in the gaming industry and wanted to help us with Tesla Effect.
Atlus games approached Big Finish and offered to help market and distribute Tesla Effect. Several members of Atlus were backers to our project and wanted to support us as an independent gaming studio to reach a wider audience.
So, I am pleased to announce we are partnering with Atlus games to publish Tesla Effect. Now, what does this mean?
- This will give Big Finish Games the opportunity to work with the biggest online distributors
- Atlus has relationships with Game magazines, websites and blogs and can get Tesla Effect featured in more articles.
- Their team with play test our game every week, ensuring the best possible product for you guys.
- Their support will help throw some more polish into the final game. More object animations, better visual effects, and a few more surprises.
- We are in the midst of deciding on a release date. We want to release the game at an optimal time so since there are two new consoles debuting this Christmas, we are aiming for a first quarter release in 2014.
We are so excited about this relationship and how it will help Tesla Effect be a much more polished and widely seen game.
The Mutant League has really been amazing. We would have never, ever, EVER been able to bring Tex back without you guys. We have been soooo humbled by your support and we are so excited for this game we’re going to bring you.
For the official press release, check it out HERE!
Now, we have released several screenshots from the game today – so take a look at those. We will also be releasing the SECOND Trailer for Tesla Effect AT Salt Lake Comic Con.
Mutant League, if you can come to Salt Lake Comic Con, we would love to see you guys and thank you in person.