The “Making Of” documentary and live stream VOD are now available online
Well, what a fantastic live stream!
- 1. Go to: http://bigfinishgames.com.s80428.gridserver.com/tex-murphy-mutant-league
- 2. Make sure you Log In using the link on the TOP RIGHT of this page FIRST (this logs you into the website).
- 3. Next: you can use the link at the BOTTOM of the page where it says “Mutant League Login” to gain access to the backer downloads section.
- 4. You will find all your eligible downloads here, including the documentary if you backed at that level.
In the ZIP package you will find an MP4 of the documentary, as well as a Subtitle (SRT) file. Most modern video players will recognize the accompanying SRT file, enabling you to activate subtitles if you would like.
For everybody else:
The documentary is available on YouTube (also with subtitles)! You can find it here:
Would you like to contribute to translations? We understand that not all of our backers and fans speak or read English. Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to provide translations for our subtitles to the documentary.
However, if you are fluent in other languages (in addition to English) and would like to have a shot at translating the subtitles for your fellow fans, you are welcome to do so!
Simply download the SRT file (link below), and edit it with any text editor (such as Notepad, or Notepad++).
Once you are done, you can reply to this Kickstarter update (in the comments section) with a link to where you have stored the translated Subtitle file. We would be happy to add it to the YouTube video and credit you in the “info” section for your contribution!
The big announcements?
Well, there were a few given away during the stream, but to summarize – here are a few of the juicy revelations:
- The Poisoned Pawn being a new standalone game set for late 2018 release (many of you already aware of this)
- Another new and final Tex Murphy game to follow The Poisoned Pawn (provided we can make Poisoned Pawn as successful as we’d like)
- Console release plans – we are working towards Xbox One X and PS4 Pro release to take advantage of the 4K Full Motion Video
- The Tex Murphy store! – Making various pieces of Tex memorabilia available to buy on the BFG website (coming soon!)
- New novels from Aaron Conners.
We will provide more details form all of the above in a forthcoming update.
The new Tex Murphy game!
If you either attended the live stream or watched the VOD, there was a lot of juicy news about the future of Tex Murphy. In the next week or so, we will post another update here to Kickstarter which summarizes most of this news (and what was discussed during the live stream).
In the meantime, you can follow the project at the following website:
That’s it for now friends! Thank you for being the most amazing adventure game community ever!
Big Finish Games.