The funding received from Kickstarter will be dedicated entirely to the production of the next Tex Murphy Game “Project Fedora.” The majority of the Kickstarter funding (65%) will go towards programming and the creation of art assets for the 3D virtual world. The other 35% will go towards story development and the ingame cinematics.
At our current $450,000 financial goal, the game will be on PC and Mac. However, if we exceed expectations and receive more funding, we will expand what platforms “Project Fedora” will be on including Xbox and tablet. Unfortunately, the engine does not support Linux.
No! The "Estimated Delivery" is when you will have access to most of the digital incentives ("Music of Tex Murphy" soundtrack, PDF of Comic Book,) and when most of the physical incentives (T-Shirt, Shot Glass, Novels, Director's Chair) will have been shipped to you!