This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Mon, June 3 2019 6:58 AM UTC +00:00.
Every good story deserves a trilogy.
It's been a while.
Six years ago as industrial design students, we launched the Jet Pack on Kickstarter and it's been three years since we went on hiatus.
Thousands of previous generation Jet Packs have been in use over those years and we’ve been listening to your feedback. Now - only with your help - we're ready to bring you the best iteration of the Jet Pack yet.
- Improved shoulder harnesses - construction has been updated to preserve the structure over time; no more material twisting and padding migration.
- Storm flap zippers and improved zipper pulls - water resistant and easier to use zippers; quieter too (no more jangling metal zipper pulls).
- Improved materials: though many - if not most - 1st generation Jet Packs are still alive and kicking, on subsequent versions we've beefed up the durability of our proprietary faceted panel to help protect your stuff.
What hasn't changed?
- Reliable and durable - here's some recent reviews on the Jet Pack:
- Jan, Philadelphia, USA "It's been to hell and back, still intact"
- Webster, Australia "I’ve been using it for two years, nothing wrong with it!"
- Kimberly, the Netherlands "After almost 5 years, the bag is still in use every day."
- Distinct aesthetic - maybe you'll finally get noticed by your subway crush:
- Toby, Portland, USA "The material felt like I was living in the future and got more comments than any other bag I have ever owned."
- Ben, Hong Kong "Would I buy another? Absolutely. How many compliments and 'Where did you buy?' Again. Too Many."
Help us make the Jet Pack a thing again and stop using your hands to carry stuff.
We need your help to hit minimums with the factory, so if you're as excited as we are for this new Jet Pack, please tell everyone: your family, your friends, your coworkers, and all your fake online friends.
Thank you a million times.
Risks and challenges
We are manufacturing with the same factory that produced previous generations of the Jet Pack. Delays and issues may arise, but the Jet Pack 3.0 is essentially ready for mass production. We will communicate any delays through Kickstarter, and anticipate the bags shipping about 4 months after our Kickstarter ends.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter