Experience the Summit of Sound
An uncompromising obsession with every detail - from fit, design, and most importantly, great sound. Named after the solitary mountain, Fujisan is the only in-ear headphone of its class that excels in all categories.
"I've known Tet for years now, and I know enough to pay close attention to what he has to say, and what he's working on." - Jude Mansilla (Head-fi.org)
"I'm so excited to see Tetsuro Oishi fire up Telos as an outlet for his acoustic design creativity. I've long admired his design work elsewhere, and can't wait to see what he produces when presented with a clean, white slate. I'll be listening!" - Tyll Hertsens (InnerFidelity.com)
Direct Drive (patent pending)
Our proprietary technology can optimize the acoustic signals and minimize various sources of noise to create the studio listening experience.
- A very small electrodynamic driver securely fitted at the entrance of the ear canal, allowing accurate tuning and blocking ambient noise.
- The driver axis points toward the eardrum for the most efficient acoustic radiation at high frequencies.
- The spacious cavity frees the driver’s acoustics and enhance the ambient noise reduction.
- A twisted, 4-wire cable ensures minimal crosstalk between left and right channels.
AN INSPIRINGLY SECURE FIT
The Fujisan's ergonomic design ensures natural comfort and secure fit.
- The oval cross section of the nozzle matches the ear canal shape.
- The carefully arranged nozzle and stem orient the headphone in the ear precisely to ensure the athletic security without fatigue.
SURROUNDED BY THE FINEST MATERIALS
- Three layers of Polycarbonate / ABS / Injected Metal housing for comfort, durability, and class.
- Finely crafted genuine leather carrying case.
- 3 color sets of silicon ear tips provide personalization capabilities.
“My vision around headphone design and development is that a privately owned small team can pay greater attention to details and achieve the highest, finest level of performance. We want to be unique in the market through innovation and deliver to our customers the best performing product. We want to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in our products and services.” - Tetsuro Oishi
Tetsuro Oishi, Technology - Tet is an expert in acoustics, specializing in consumer audio products. With a deep-rooted passion for better sound, he has lead a number of innovative multi-million dollar projects and was instrumental in the success of companies such as Bose and Skullcandy. His products include Bose QC15, IE2, AE2, Bluethooth headset, Skullcandy Hesh2, Crusher, etc. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of Massachusetts. In 2014, Tet was invited as a headphone panelist at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, the largest headphone exhibition in US.
Read about Tetsuro visiting Tyll Hertsens of InnerFidelity here:
Mike Ballard, Telos Creator - Mike is the founder and CEO of Telos Acoustics. Before founding Sunstone IP, a Utah-based IP Boutique, Mike was an equity shareholder at Workman Nydegger. Mike's unique experience advising international companies in patent and branding issues enables him to capture valuable intellectual property created by his team, strategically positioning Telos for long term success in the marketplace.
Jamey Warren, Product Specialist - Currently CEO of HeadRoom (headphone.com), the #1 shopping destination for headphones on the web. Having worked at HeadRoom for 9 years, Jamey has a deep knowledge of what makes a product successful in the premium headphone market. His years of direct communication with consumers provides Telos with a unique understanding of the needs of our customers.
Landon Christensen, Telos Design - Landon studied Industrial Design and Business before receiving a degree in Computer Animation. He began his career at the Interactive division of the Walt Disney Company, where he produces and directs teams in the creation of 3D artwork, concept, toys, and animation. A musician at heart, Landon knows no art can move like music. Combine this with a meticulous attention to detail, and Telos doesn’t miss a beat.
- Driver Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW THD: <1%
- Isolation: 24dB@1kHz, 41dB@3kHz
- Connector Type: 3.5mm (1/8”)
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Cable Style: Straight Y
- Mic sensitivity: -42dBV/Pa
- Mic configuration: 1-button mic at Y-joint
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
Fujisan Headphone Measurements:
Risks and challenges
Prototypes are completed and tested. We are in final stages of refining our tooling to prepare for mass production. Packaging design is completed. With your pledge we will be able to procure long lead time parts and build our first production run at the factory.
We will be working with our factory to make sure any problems are addressed immediately during our first production run. We'll keep you updated if anything comes up. We want Fujisan to be perfect when you receive it!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)