For more information visit BoscosPoker.com
Standard & Semi-Custom Design Options
Mix and Match with 28 different designs!! Choose a chip from any set, so if you want the Primary Cash $25, but also the Secondary Cash $100, you can do that!
For Semi-Custom orders, choose your chip style from below and change the center "inlay area" to whatever you want! Note: you can not change the outside color, to do that, choose Fully Custom
FINAL DESIGN: Updated 10/27/2019 - These will be the production designs!
Check out our Fully-Custom Design Options
Use this section as inspiration. Don't see a chip style you like? No sweat. We will work with you to create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
- The Sample Sets and Standard Design Aces chips will be on a 100% flat ceramic mold
- Semi-custom and Fully Custom designs have the option of either flat mold or on the card mold, at no extra fee.
- There will be a stretch goal at $10,000 for a custom mold, that will become an OPTION for the Semi-custom or Fully Custom sets. This custom mold will be voted on by the peers at https://www.pokerchipforum.com/. Anyone who pledges for the Semi-Custom or Fully Custom sets during the KickStarter and it hits the $10,000 goal, will have the option of choosing the flat mold, card mold, or the custom mold.
- The chips are 100% dye sublimated, there is no inlay or sticker or label, the center part is printed directly to the chip
- Shipping is only within the US for the Standard Aces designs. Shipping is WORLDWIDE for any Semi-custom or Fully Custom set.
- A 43mm Bounty Chip will be available to mix-and-match AND will ship as a bonus with the both the Primary Sample Set and the Full Sample Set
- Semi-custom Sets have the ability to choose from the 28 designs below, but only change the "center area" to what you want. You can not change the edge spots, designs, or colors, but you can put whatever you want in the middle!
- Fully Custom sets have the ability to change anything on the chip including colors, edge spots, denoms, center area shape, and more. There are over 128+ different fully custom edge spots to choose from, or we can design an edge spot for you.
- Sample sets will ship in December.
See some photos of our "Semi-custom" options...
The photos below are from my initial run of production. The new Aces design will be the standard design moving forward!
More information at BoscosPoker.com
Visit our FaceBook at: http://facebook.com/boscospoker/
Risks and challenges
Alignment of the chips: My manufacturer tries their best to make sure all edges align perfectly, however, since the volume of chips is so high, there may be slight variations between chips in terms of alignment, but no off more than 1mm. The tests batches I have received all have beautiful alignment and the ones that don't align perfectly, are not noticeable at all during play.
Color matching: The printing process + the sand texture of the chips does create printing differences between the colors on the screen and the colors of the chips. For this reason, we do not guarantee exact matches of the color schemes but will try to get as close as possible.
Proofs: We do not currently have a way to get physical proofs of the custom chips, but, we will provide pictures of samples before we go to production.
Manufacturing spots on edges: there are small indents on the side of the chips/markings that you can see in the photos. Very common for ceramic chips in the way they are produced. These are hardly noticeable in play, but in certain colors, it does stick out more than some others. I don't mind them at all... and I am super picky about that!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)