About this project
The money raised by this project will go toward production of Season 2 of the acclaimed comedy web series, Whole Day Down.
What can I expect in Season 2? While Season 1 hinted at our apocalyptic theme with supernatural elements, Season 2 will bring on a full-blown apocalypse. And just like Season 1 featured the likes of Shiri Appleby (Chicago Fire,Roswell) and Jon Tenney (The Closer), we will have spectacular guest stars in Season 2 (but not Patricia Wettig).
The 7 episode season is written and we’re busy in pre-production. So get ready, because Artmageddon is at hand.
If you haven’t seen the show, you can watch all of Whole Day Down Season 1 here: http://wholedaydown.tv
What do I get for my pledge? Starting at just $5, you get a brand new season of Whole Day Down, access to behind the scenes content and unique rewards. Many of our perks involve one of a kind or limited edition art pieces that reflect the theme of our series. All of the art was created for the series by known and up-and-coming artists, including some our very talented cast and crew.
See a piece of art you must have? Pledge. At each reward level, art is first pledge, first pick. All of the art is awesome. We are lucky to have such wonderful artists working with the show.
Where will the money go? Season 2 raises the stakes when it culminates in the Apocalypse. To get there, we will need...
- To create the original art that drives our stories.
- To pay our hard working crew.
- To feed our hard working crew.
- Locations, locations, locations.
- Special FX. How else can we create the Artpocalypse?
- Costumes. Even more furries.
- Musical Score. You're tapping your feet to the earthly rhythms of an Apocalypso band.
- Equipment. Lights, Camera, SOUND! So we can capture every painstakingly hilarious moment.
- Post-Production. Editorial. Sound mix. Color Correction. Publicity.
- Not our pockets. The creators and actors do not see a dime. 100% goes into production costs.
How else can I help? Tell your friends, families and followers about our campaign by spreading the word through social media. Make sure you follow us on Twitter (@wholedaydown) and Facebook to see and share our latest campaign updates.
The Whole Day Down Team: We could not make this show without our core cast and crew. Click on their names to learn more about them.
- Willie Garson (White Collar, Sex and the City)
- Patrick Breen (The Normal Heart, Galaxy Quest)
- Elisa Donovan (Clueless, In Gayle We Trust)
- Karen Austin (The Rum Diary, Fresh Hell)
- Francesca Fauci (Raising Dad, On the Couch)
- Steve Bloem (Come Back to Me)
- Dan Fauci (Bloodsucking Freaks)
- Patrick Breen, Creator/Director
- Tai Fauci, Creator/Producer/Editor
- Jack Monroe, Producer
- Wayne Blank and Bennet Roberts, Co-Producers
- Jorge Urbina, DP
- Robb Padgett, Composer
- Renee Hall, Costume Designer
- Melissa Broker, Production Designer
- Artists: Dan Fauci, Rena Small, Greg Colson, Barry McGee, Catherine Wagner, Mark Ruwedel, Cameron Jamie, Brett Binford, Aaron Vandegraeff, Reza, Ken Joslin, Tai Fauci and Donya Todd.
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE REWARDS:
1. Dan Fauci "Marilyn" Print 2. Mark Ruwedel "Bra #102" 2007, Photograph 4. Catherine Wagner "A Western Approach to Zen", 2012 From The Erasure of Braille AP Pigment Print, 8x10in 5. Cameron Jamie "Rug Burn" Print Numer 3/25 25.25x33.75in 6. Greg Colson "Mailbox Spray Study" 1989 Ink, Pencil, Metal, Tape 8.75x10.75in 7. Dan Fauci "Warhol" Print 8. Rena Small "Andy Warhol for Artist Hands" 1985, Photograph
Risks and challenges
We are dedicated to making a Season 2 of Whole Day Down. Whatever it takes. We will stretch every dollar pledged in this campaign to make an awesome season. We will work through any and all problems or setbacks that arise in production because we have a strong team and we love our show.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (26 days)