The animals are on the loose!
We are very close to our next achievement - 1300 backers! and are already preparing the next KS exclusive demo for our backers :)
In the meantime, we would like to publish the first open multiplayer demo accessible for everyone. We hope it will help spread the word even more about Tabletopia. So please, invite your friends to play this excellent game with you and feel free to share the link on your social networks and post the link to this demo wherever you like. Together, we can attract more players and more publishers to Tabletopia!
Here is the link for the demo http://beta.tabletopia.com/rooms/zooloretto
Tips for Zooloretto gameplay
- Each player’s expansion board is situated next to the zoo board from the left side. The expansion board can not be moved but it can be flipped when you expand your zoo (use the “F” key or radial menu). It is a good idea to lock the board after the flip (L).
- Tiles will snap to the spaces on the boards and trucks, so there is no need to place them precisely.
- At the end of the game, use counters to sum up your victory points. Double click them or use ‘Modify’ in the radial menu.
- When you need to take a delivery truck, drag it by clicking the left mouse button on the front of the truck (the driver's cab). Animal tiles will be dragged together with the truck.
- If you want to change your seat color, you can right click your player avatar and choose one of the available colors in the radial menu. Note that the color is not available if the corresponding seat is taken by another player. You can also leave your seat and take another one by clicking on it.
Play games, and have fun!
And one more thing! We would also like to say thank you to all our partners who have supported us with announcements and KS updates. Huge thanks to Mayday Games, Game Salute, Stonemaier Games, Grey Fox Games, WIBAI Games and Common Man for their efforts!
We are also excited to announce Stronghold Games, Floodgate Games, Red Raven Games, Gamelyn Games and Nauvoo Games have joined Tabletopia with their awesome games! And we have made an agreement with Portal Games to bring the upcoming Stronghold 2nd edition to Tabletopia. Exciting Times!