About this project
What is this thing??
Tabletop RPGs have many bits and pieces. And there isn't a good way to hold everything in one place that is good looking, convenient, and has an active role in the gameplay, right? WRONG!
It's the Adventurer's Kit.
Question: So what does it do exactly?
Better Question: What does it NOT do?
The Adventurer's Kit comes with a:
- Favorite dice section
- Space for more dice
- More space for dice (or anything you like to put there. Do what you want. I'm a gamer not a cop.)
- Place for pens and pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- Modular miniature box (informational gif below)
- Phone charger
- Brackets for a phone or tablet
- Card section for spell cards or flash cards
- Large rolling tray
- Clipboard for your character sheet
- Brackets for the character sheet clipboard and/or book
- Space to transport books to your gaming location
- It allows for gaming in a unique location (forest, renaissance faire, etc.)
If you've ever lost dice or minis or crimped the corners of your otherwise pristine character sheet then you want to look at The Adventurer's Kit. This well organized case contains space for everything. Lets take a look at some examples of it's versatility.
Modular Miniature Box:
You can even use the space for a boat load of extra dice.
(We wanted to take that picture but we don't have enough dice)
A phone, tablet, character sheet, book, and a 17" laptop. Go crazy.
What colors are available?
A variety of different colors and patterns is available.
Our cases are wrapped in the finest dragon hides. All dragons are locally sourced and sheep fed (locally sourced grass fed sheep (locally sourced grass)).*
HELP US by pushing the logo below and sharing the project on social media.
When we reach 3000 shares during this campaign each Adventurer's Kit will come with a Tabletop Artisans custom made laminated character sheet.
HELP US by liking our facebook page. When we receive 3000 LIKES we will add a burlap bag with aromatic cedar shavings to make your Adventurer's Kit smell like it's right out of the forest.
Use this photo to select a wood color if you select the custom reward tier:
Using A4 like the rest of the world?
Vegetarian Brass plated handle
Buying multiple cases (non early dragon):
- Make a full pledge (price of case plus shipping).
- Edit your pledge by multiplying the full amount (case plus shipping) by the number of boxes you are interested in.
- Example: If you want two full Adventurer's Kits take the current pledge (195+15 (if in america)) 210 and multiply it by two. Your pledge is 420 and you will receive 2 Adventurer's Kits.
Buying an awesome shirt in addition to an Adventurer's Kit:
- If you would like an awesome Tabletop Artisan T-shirt add 13 dollars to your pledge and you can select your color of white, red, blue, or green as seen below (ignore the shirt on the left regarding size and position of the logo):
Buying additional T-shirts with the T-shirt reward tier:
- If you would like multiple shirts from the T-shirt reward tier add $25 to your pledge for each shirt you would like.
Visit us at tabletopartisans.com.
*No dragons, slaads, or displacer beasts were harmed in the making of this product. They all died of natural causes**.
**Shot with a bazooka so naturally they're dead.
Risks and challenges
This is a very low risk project as we have the knowledge and equipment to accomplish our goals. We are confident we can deliver on this project. The money made in this campaign will go towards improving our equipment and buying materials in bulk (dragons are sold in 6 packs). We've already created the process to produce these in an efficient manner with this improved equipment.
The biggest issue we are dealing with for this campaign is a lack of exposure so if you really want to help share this Kickstarter page to all of your friends. Thank you so much for your support.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (33 days)