About this project
- 2 USB-C 3.1
- 2 USB-A 3.1
- 1 USB-C PD Power (up to 100w)
- 1 HDMI Video Output (Nintendo Switch Max resolution: 1920x1080 pixels, MacBook/MacBook Pro Max resolution: 4096x2160 pixels)
C-Force replaces your Nintendo switch dock with far more portability and ease of use. Not to mention no more issues with overheating.
C-Force also supports Samsung S8/S8+, you can enjoy all your contents on the bigger screen.
It gives you many needed ports to the new MacBook/MacBook Pro and ChromeBook. The HDMI can be a life saver for video presentations and withe the USB-C hub you can connect far more devices.
Possibly the most portable HDMI hub of it's kind.
We have already started our pilot production run. Here you can see how low quantities production runs are painted.
We have partnered with a Chinese factory specialized in makings high end USB type C connectors.
- $59 - 1 x C-Force (Early Bird)
- $69 - 1 x C-Force
- $589 - 10 x C-Force (Retailer First to Market)
- March 2017 - Initial Concept
- March 2017 - Concept Prototype
- April 2017 - Functional Prototype
- May 2017 - Production Prototype
- May 2017 - Reliability Testing
- June 2017 - Kickstarter
- August 2017 - Shipping of Early Bird Rewards
- September 2017 - Shipping of Kickstarter Special Rewards
C-Force team is a group of engineers that love the Nintendo Switch and developing new technology. It is our gole to make the best products we can to make the wold just a little bit better and trouble free.
Risks and challenges
Every project has risks and challenges. Naturally we have worked very hard in an effort to minimize them. As you can see we have already started the pilot manufacturing. But we need your contribution to take it to the next level to help us achieve the economies scale needed to make this product cost low and available to the greater public.
Every road has a turn or a bump so we’ll be sure to keep you, our backers up to date.
Support this project
- (30 days)