Happy New Year!
Goodbye 2018. Hello 2019!
We can't tell you how excited we are to ring in the new year. 2018 was a great year filled with many exciting "firsts" for SwiftPaws and 2019 promises to be even better.
Look at SwiftPaws Go!
Testing SwiftPaws has been really fun, and we're getting ready to shoot an instructional video as well as a series of "tips and tricks" videos for all of you! Stay tuned, we'll post those videos once we have them ready so all of you can start to get a feel for how SwiftPaws works before it arrives.
We don't have a lot of news for you on the production front, but that's actually a GOOD thing. Things are moving along really well. We were able to place the final orders for motors and circuit boards before Christmas and we received news this week that all of our control handle plastics have been shipped and are en-route to us!
We haven't had any more setbacks or delays and we are still looking at being in full production before the end of January. With any luck we will be able to begin shipping SwiftPaws in February, however we will be sure to update you all with a more accurate timeframe as things continue to fall into place.
- Approve our housing plastics for production (we should be able to do that in the first couple weeks of January)
- Receive the motors, circuit boards, handle plastics, housing plastics
- Begin assembly of the electronic components (control handle and the electronics inside of the drive unit)
- Assemble the remainder of the housings/parts (pulleys, final housing, etc.)
- Package up each and every SwiftPaws and begin the process of shipping!