Day 30: Characters’ combat style
We talked a lot about skills without telling much. It is time to give you a glimpse of the way Hana, Deke, Rain, Glas and Axel will behave on the battlefield!
- [Main weapon] Dual pistols (long range)
- [Main skill] Theft: Hana can pick keycards and objects from enemies. She has a certain chance of being detected, depending on her Stress level.
Hana knows how to kill. Efficiency and rapidity are her main watchwords. She’s more likely than the others to sneak in narrow spaces to reach inaccessible places. But when it comes to destruction, her explosive stickers can definitely do the trick.
- [Main weapon] Uzis (long range)
- [Main skill] Disguise: Rain can loot disguises on dead or unconscious enemies. Her stealth effectiveness is maintained for a few seconds while in enemy’s sight.
Rain isn’t as confident in combat as the rest of the team, but she can definitely handle a fight. She is surely the one you need to hack terminals and re-route cameras. And when things get dirty, she can count on her little drones to spread mayhem in the enemy ranks.
- [Main weapon] Magnum (medium range)
- [Main skill] Defusing: He is able to disarm traps blocking the way
Glas knows the battlefield like no one. Using the land at his advantage is his main asset. Like, using dead opponents as a shield. Effective doesn’t mean ethic, right? Also, grenades. Cool stuff.
- [Main weapon] Knuckle-duster & shotgun (close combat / short range)
- [Main skill] Flamethrower: The best weapon for slow, widespread death.
Deke has a soft spot for… creative killings. And fire is a good way to enliven a shootout. But if someone survives, his homemade knuckle-duster can finish the job. And if the situations gets a bit dire, a molotov cocktail is always a good option.
- [Main weapon] Sniper rifle (very long range)
- [Main skill] Hide: When in cover, becomes invisible for a short time, and deals extra damage
Axel’s service in the DGSI gave him a lot of experience when it comes to discretion. Axel kills silently, and disappears as fast as he came.
You’ll have to care about the strengths - and weaknesses - of our team to be efficient during the fight. And don’t forget to have a look on their stress bars…
27 hours left!