We hope your weekend was as good as ours. We're now full of energy and ready to bring this Kickstarter campaign to a higher level!
Today we have great news. After reading your feedbacks and discussing with some of you on this page, but also on Facebook and Twitter, we decided to make a huge improvement of our reward system. All the rewards tiers level up today!
What is changing?
- For every tier from - COSTUME PACK - and up, we will add an awesome papercraft template to the package, it will allow you to have your own 3D Hana on your desk!
- Also, we add to this tier a unique digital signed artwork. Every tier above this one will get a specific artwork. We’re sure you’ll like it, and backing will be the only way to get this exclusive artworks, one different for each tier.
- We add a new tier: €45 ($51, £36) for an extended edition including a copy of the game, either the digital OST or the digital Artbook, the costume pack, the papercraft pattern and the exclusive digital artwork.
- We will add your name in the credits, starting from the - DIGITAL COLLECTOR EDITION - and all backers starting at - DESIGN A GUARD - tier will be credited as “Executive Backers” with their name in bigger font.
- And the big news: we don’t want to keep you waiting, so we decided to build a special early demo. It will includes fights, exploration and puzzles gameplay. The demo will be available in October, only on PC. You will be the very first ones to test it, and we will show it to some conventions, too. We can’t wait to show you the game and to get your feedbacks!
You can see a more precise description of each tier in the “Rewards” section of the Kickstarter page.
As a clarification, if we reach the consoles goal, every backer will have the choice between the PC, the PS4 or the Xbox One version of the game, the choice will be up to you!
We had several questions about the costume pack. First let me show you what it’s like:
You can wear these costume everywhere in the game, in both story and mission mode. And there will be, of course, more costumes to unlock in the game.
We hope you are as excited as we are, please continue to support us, and to share your feedbacks!