After our successful Support Driven Expo in the States, we're bringing the show to Europe. Taking place in Belgrade on April 1-2, Expo Europe is a two day, multi-track event. Each day has a mix of talks, hands on workshops, and attendee-led discussion groups. You'll be able to tailor your day to suit your learning style and your interests, as well as hanging out with the wonderful Support Driven community.
Come to Expo Europe to:
- Learn from some of the best people in customer support.
- Pick up actionable skills and techniques that you can apply right away.
- Unlock videos from both Expo Europe AND Expo Americas - 60+ videos!
- Back the project. Funding from this Kickstarter goes towards the costs of organizing Expo Europe. We're also using some of the funds to establish a local organization for future European conferences.
- Share the link. There are still plenty of people out there who don't know there's a conference for them and a well-placed tweet or LinkedIn post could make all the difference.
- Volunteer. It takes a village to create a great conference experience.
Risks and challenges
We've assembled a team from the Support Driven community with experience speaking at and organizing conferences to make this happen. We've run several successful conferences so far, and learnt from each attempt. Organising an event in a different continent does pose some challenges. We've sought out help from folks who live in Europe to mitigate those risks.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)