Do you ❤️ GIFs?
8 participants will face off 1v1 in a tournament at SDX to determine who has the best GIF-fu and who will take home the crown!
Register now to enter the Support Driven GIF battle. You'll get:
- A chance to show off your GIF skills
- A complimentary ticket to SDX in Portland on July 22nd
It will be epic. It will be silly. Fun and fame await you!
- Focused on learning and developing technical and nontechnical skills
- Sessions are taught from a support perspective, so you can apply them right away
- A 1 day event with workshops, talks, and more to suit different learning styles
- July 22nd in Portland, Oregon
We set out to create an event that works for everyone in support - from folks on the front lines to managers and up. The case for ROI is simple, if one of these sessions could benefit your career or your job, you should be here.
Interested in presenting at SDX? We're accepting new proposals!
SDX will be hosted at Portland State University’s Smith Memorial Student Union on July 22nd. For one weekend we’ll turn Portland into Supportland and we’d love to have you be a part of it!
Here are a few reasons we’re excited for SDX to be at Smith Union:
- Multiple rooms for workshops and talks. Choose from a variety of workshop and talks that best suit what you want to learn.
- Quicky and easy transit between rooms. It’s all in one building so there’ll be plenty of time to get to where you want to go.
- A beautiful large space for sponsors and the GIF Battle. We’ve got ideas for bigger and better ways for sponsors to be a part of SDX and we’ll have the space for it.
- Located just south of downtown Portland. Whether you’re into food, beer, cycling, weird things – SDX will be the perfect time visit Portland.
We're working on discounted hotels for you for SDX, stay tuned. In the meantime, if you’re curious about what Portland State University is like, check out this video:
And if you wonder what Portland has to offer, we’ve found a few videos for you to check out:
Risks and challenges
We've assembled a team from the Support Driven community with experience speaking at and organizing conferences to make this happen.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)