WE'VE Done It!
Today is a GREAT day, because today we claim victory on a successful Kickstarter campaign! There were ups and downs - good times and hard times. Together we have persevered to accomplish something truly remarkable. Here are a few of the high points of what we've done together:
1. Delivered 800+ Single Edge razors to 27 countries around the world! That’s 250+ pounds of solid stainless steel to every continent on the planet (except Antartica). Don’t have yours yet? You will soon!
2. Created the word’s only modern stainless steel injector razor, resurrecting a vintage design that dates back to World War I.
3. Created the worlds most affordable stainless steel single edge razor. Full retail price is $75 - all other offerings the market are two to three times more expensive!
4. Consistently delivered above and beyond our commitments to you. Throughout the campaign, we:
Finally, I’m excited to announce that through strict quality control procedures, we were able to significantly reduce the effects of a previously announced flaw with the blade loading mechanism!
But How Does it Shave??
The best part of all is already rolling in - YOUR feedback on your rewards. Here’s just a few of our favorite reviews received to date:
- "I have over 30 razors and I would put this up there with my 3 favorites."
- "The quality of the final product is remarkable and the overall Kickstarter experience has been wonderful. 5/5 stars."
- "Very close shave with no nicks, cuts or razor burn. Three passes with no touch-up gave me an excellent shave."
- "Best of all, this razor is clearly built to last. I will not be in the market for another razor for a very long time."
Having some trouble?
Email me! I have been able to successfully troubleshoot a few of you that had a bad first experience. Here are some important top tips from what I’ve learned:
Careful when you insert your blade!
There have been a few reports of bad blades, resulting in terrible shaves. This typically happens when you accidentally damage the blade during insertion. Are you having this problem? Check out the video below to learn how to insert and eject a blade:
Remember, do NOT apply pressure while you shave - allow the weight of the razor do the work for you. When shaving with the Single Edge, it will take 2 - 3 passes to reduce your stubble all the way. It’s normal! Don’t press to cut closer - come back for a second pass!
Find the sweet spot
Experiment with the angle at which you hold the razor to find the sweet spot. The head of the razor should be almost parallel with your skin.
But Where’s MY Razor?
If you haven’t yet received your reward, it could be due to a few reasons:
- It’s on the way! You should have received a tracking number in your email. Didn’t get it? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You're on our list to receive a razor from our next production batch. We don’t yet have an ETA on the arrival of that batch, but we will keep you informed via email. We have NOT forgotten you! We promise!
- We don’t have your address! Send it to us!
One Last Favor to Ask
Have you enjoyed your experience with us? If so, would you consider writing a review on our Amazon pages? It would really mean the world to us! Just hit the links below!
- The Single Edge
- Silvertip Synthetic Shave Brush
- Tallow Shave Soap
- Post Shave Tonic
- Single Edge Razor Blades
Have you NOT enjoyed your experience? Let us know so that we can make it better!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
We truly could not have accomplished all of this without YOU. We are forever indebted to our backers for making our vision become reality. We hope you have enjoyed this campaign as much as we have. Stay tuned! We have big plans for the future - and we hope you’ll join us.