Breakout board guide and shipping update.
New Breakout Guide
Time for a quick update. First of all, we've put together a guide on how to use the breakout board to connect all sorts of things to Twine. Check it out here:
If you don't have a breakout yet, you're missing out---grab one at the link below:
We also been making some good progress on the international shipping front. First, we fired our previous international shipping company, and moved all international shipping in house to keep a closer eye on it. As of today all international Twine only packages have been shipped. We have also shipped 80% of international Twine + magnetic switch packages, and the remaining 20% should be out tomorrow. We are currently processing 150-200 international packages per day and are chewing through our ~600 package backlog rapidly. Thank you for your patience as we plow through our remaining shipments.
Have a problem?
If you think that your Twine should have arrived, but it hasn't---drop us a note. Chances are that there was a problem with your shipping address, or some other small issue. We'll try to get you fixed up right away.
David, John, and the Twine team.