Reached goals, new goals + new add-ons
I've put this important update together thanks to you guys! This is an update based on feedback, wishes and new experience. It's for you - my backers - the main reason for all this happening!
Now that we passed the 600 backers mark, I'm able to include some more artifact cards, which is super cool. Furthermore with 500 Facebook likes, there'll be blank downloadable PDFs for people to print and create their own game items.
Since Twitter wasn't really our cup of tea, I changed the viral goals to focus on BoardGameGeek and Facebook.
Every BGG goal will give us more wallpapers with epic atmosphere for our computers and mobiles.
Every Facebook goal will be digital Print'n'Play items, non official components, that can be included in the game and spice up the fun.
- 1) "blank" PDFs, create you own components! (reached)
- 2) "Hero Agents", powerful agents that can be mixed with the regular agents. Incl. Kickstarter people and more.
- 3) "Extreme Artifacts", same concepts as the Hero agents.
I've talked to many of you guys about add-ons, and I really want to keep it within scope and means of the production. This means the following has been added, which I think will appeal to many of you.
- 1 set of clear plastic stands (20 pieces for 1 set of units, so you can add according to how many extra sets you get).
- 1 set of systems (similar to the ones already in the game)
- A concept book (30+ pages of cool stuff from sketch to final illustration in PDF)
- The first novel (20+ pages novel based on the Burning Suns universe in PDF)
These can all be added for £4 / €5 / $6 each!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I really hope this is an update you've been waiting for :) Let's get those last percent and crush the £40.000 budget!
Best regards Emil
Quote of the day - Senne: "I'm sure I'd tell my children that they made way better board games in the good old days of Burning Suns ;) And that they shouldn't be so excited about their holographic toys."