My backers are the best! Thank you once again for your support! To current backers and newcomers, there's still have time left and I may consider a stretch goal. You are my partners, so feel free to message me or leave a comment with your questions, suggestions, and feedback.
What is a Pokemon-themed art series without Pokeballs?
- Free USA Shipping
- Reduced International Shipping ($8 to Canada, $10 overseas, $5 for the $45 tier (or free for early backers)
If you'd like a different amount of pins not featured, send me a note and I'll make a new reward tier for you. Reward tiers help me know how many to order for manufacturing.
Our last project only ran for 21 days, but still managed to pull in a nice quantity of backers (41!). Not only that, but the balls had a good response in my project poll. Because of that, I felt incredibly motivated to try one last time for 2017.
This time, we will let it run for 45 days to account for the busy holiday season and see how it plays out. If it doesn't succeed, we'll move on to new projects and bring it back later on in 2018.
- 1"/25.5mm Locking flathead clutch
- Gold plate
- Hard enamel
- Card backing
- Some designs may be altered over the course of the project and at pre-manufacturing stage.
- 70% - Manufacturing Cost (including shipping to me) ($900)
- 20% - Shipping (Actual shipping costs + mailing supplies)* (est. $300; can be more or less)
- 10% - General Fees ( +/- $130)
- *Kickstarter includes and takes % from shipping to the final funding, so we have to account for that.
Any additional fees will be covered by me.
I'm a big fan of design history. Being a Pokemon fan and a Rococo and anachronism enthusiast, I started this project, Rococomon, to explore a what-if Rococo-fied Pokemon world in my head. It isn't so much "Pokemon in the past," but a fluffier and over-the-top style version of the current universe.
About Me / Past Projects
The last pins we made here on Kickstarter, RCCM #1: ~: Dear Leader :~ , were based on the Pokemon Go leaders. Check it out here.
- My Website
- FB Page
- Etsy Shop
- 2018 Project Poll - Even if you don't back, but are still interested in my other projects, take this poll and let me know what you'd like to see next. The most popular ones at the end of this campaign will be the next projects that we break ground on.
Risks and challenges
Shipping to Backers: Delays, wrong addresses, manufacturing errors, etc. If you pledge, remember to put your address in as soon as the survey is released, and make any changes before the lock-in.
Pin Manufacture: Most factories take about 15-21 or even 30(worst case!) days depending on workload, emergencies, and holidays. The actual timespan does not include quality control and shipping time. Manufacture will begin once KS funds are released (2 weeks after funding ends).Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)