Update #24: The Final Countdown
A quick note for PayPal users: Our PayPal account has had its limits lifted and we are now able to accept pledges via PayPal again — Click here to visit our site and pledge via PayPal! Now to your regularly scheduled update...
This is almost it. We’re headed into the final stretch and we need you more than ever to help us reach Flex Goals! In this update we’ll discuss add-ons, look at a last few rewards that we haven’t yet discussed, answer a few common questions about rewards & add-ons and talk about general ways that you can help us make War for the Overworld even more phenomenal.
First Time On Our Page? Look No Further:
For those of you just joining the project we've put together a quick series of updates for you to read over that explain various rewards, tiers, and add-ons for War for the Overworld.
- Step 1: Choose your reward tier here
- Step 2: Look over add-ons here
- Step 3: Continue reading here
- Step 4: Check out our previous updates!
How You Can Help
There are several things you can do to help:
- The best way you can help us is by increasing your pledge tier or by getting additional add-ons for yourself or to gift to friends!
- Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel
- You can also help us by spreading the word, either by telling your friends, sharing a post from our Facebook page or sending a tweet out about us
- Vote for us on Steam Greenlight
- Vote for us on GoG
It’s been days since we had a vote — so today we’ll open up the polls to ask you which T-shirt two designs you want to to be made available for physical rewards and sent out for mass production Pick your favourite of the four options and let us know which threads you want to wear!
Please note: Those at the 'Swag Booster' tier and above will be able to pick from additional designs on top of those sent to mass production.
You may have noticed that various reward tiers have additional “Dungeon Themes” as rewards within them. “Dungeon Themes” are complete reskins of your entire dungeon, this includes new skins for: fortified walls, dirt, claimed ground, Blood Imps, Dungeon Heart, and emblem. The current demo has the standard "Underlord" Dungeon Theme, below you can see an example of the differences between several Dungeon Themes.
The Dungeoneer’s Guide to the Underworld
The Dungeoneer’s Guide to the Underworld will be a rich volume filled with all sorts of fantastic information including (but not limited to):
- An extensive history of the War for the Overworld universe — influence this part of the book by backing at the £2500 or £5000 tiers
- A substantial amount of detail about important characters, places and events — influence this part of the book by backing at the £400 or £500 tiers
- Traps & Defense Descriptions — Influence this part of the book by backing at the £1250 tier
- Unit Histories & Bios — Learn the history of each unit in War for the Overworld
- Room Descriptions
- Spell Descriptions
- Ritual Ingredients, Recipes & Descriptions
This reward will be delivered digitally and is included in the £20 tier (and higher). It is also available as an add-on for £5.
Additional Availability for Limited Tiers
We've increased the available amounts slightly to give everyone a fair chance at access to these limited tiers:
- Tier 8 Digital: 45 added (~45 left)
- Tier 8 Physical: 50 added (~56 left)
- Tier 8 Swag Booster: 20 (~34 left)
- Tier 9 Digital: 5 added (~15 left)
- Tier 9 Physical: 5 added (~6 left)
- Tier 12: 2 added (~3 left)
Increase your pledge now to get these limited rewards before someone else does and help us reach our Flex Goals! Thanks for your continued support and for helping us this far (but let’s try to do even better!)
Until next time Underlord,
- WFTO Team