Jugger The Tabletop Game: Dogskull Heroes (Canceled)
Jugger The Tabletop Game: Dogskull Heroes (Canceled)
You get hours of guaranteed enjoyment with this 2-player skirmish tabletop game based on the real life combat sport, "Jugger".
You get hours of guaranteed enjoyment with this 2-player skirmish tabletop game based on the real life combat sport, "Jugger". Read more
Watch This Video to See The Excitement of Modern Jugger Which You Will Experience When You Play JUGGER TTG: DOGSKULL HEROES
In JUGGER TTG: DOGSKULL HEROES you get hours of guaranteed fun and excitement.
You build your Jugger dream team from a selection of real life Jugger players who hail from across the globe. Harness their raw skill and utilise their unique talents in your quest to lead your team to victory! The pace is fast and the action breathtaking as you engage your opponent in this unique skirmish combat system.
On Your Jugger Team You Will Have:
- 1 Qwik: The only player able to carry the dogskull (game ball) to the mound and score points. Protect him at all costs!
- 1 Chain: Each team has one player wielding the chain (kette), a devastating, far reaching weapon that demands respect!
- 3 Enforcers: Wielding Jugger Weapons (Pompfen or Spars), the job of the Enforcers is ensure the safe passage of their Qwik by striking down the opposition!
It's just like real life Jugger!! The aim of JUGGER TTG is to have your team score the most points. To score a point, your Qwik must gain control of the Dogskull and place it in the mound at the opposing end of the field. The Chain and Enforcer's role is to ensure the Qwik makes it there by striking the opposition with their weapons, forcing them out of the game for a set duration. Score the allotted amount of points and be victorious!
There Are Many Paths To Victory - What Will Your Style Be?
- Will you design a team around raw attack power or unbreakable defence?
- Perhaps blitzing your opponent with lightning speed or meticulously planning a cunning counter attack is your strategy?
- Will you recruit Juggers from all over the world or will you reap the benefits of getting bonus team synergy from recruiting a full team of real life Jugger comrades?
- Perhaps you will find unique combinations between Juggers that make them unstoppable!
You Get a Unique and Enjoyable Gaming Experience
Jugger TTG: Dogskull Heroes gives you some classic game mechanics that you would expect from a tabletop skirmish game:
- Hex based combat field
- Unique characters with attack and defense values as well as special talents
- Recruitment cost for the players contributing to a recruitment budget for your team
- Strategic movement and positioning
- Dice vs dice combat rolls (you play with custom Dogskull Dice)
- A rich theme and background for the game
You also get a very unique resource management system that is the core mechanic of Jugger TTG that literally brings the game to life and gives you a direct element of control over the outcome of combat.
- Each of your Juggers will have a limited amount of Focus and Stamina points.
- You spend Focus or Stamina to "power up" your Juggers making them perform heroic feats and epic plays.
- Use these resources wisely though, a Jugger caught without Focus or Stamina can easily be taken down.
Here Are the Simple Steps on How You Play and Win Jugger TTG
Jugger TTG: Dogskull Heroes is available now free to play on Tabletopia. We have arranged for a special public demonstration play zone so you don't have to be a subscriber to access the game.
So grab a copy of the draft rules here:
PLEASE NOTE: You will need the Unity plug-in installed for your browser. Requires Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer. Chrome currently NOT supported.
Looking for Players to Test the Game With?
You can meet up with regular Jugger TTG players right now on our Facebook group:
There is already an international leader board in play. So if you think you have what it takes to beat the best Jugger players in the world at their own game then feel free to come on over and sign up for some rated games. They are a good bunch over there and really enjoy helping new players get into the game.
You Can Get a Personal Guided Tour With the Designer
Every day during the Kickstarter campaign Stuart Shaw, the designer of Jugger TTG: Dogskull Heroes, will be running live public demonstrations on Tabletopia. You will get to see a game being played in real time and you will be able to join in the Discord channel so you can ask questions. If you are first through the door you will even be able to play against Stuart!
(There is a running joke in the fan group on Facebook that everyone gets to beat Stuart at his own game!)
The times and links to Tabletopia and Discord chat channel will be posted daily in the Kickstarter updates, so make sure you keep an eye on them to join in on the public demonstrations.
You have up to 3 months (90 days) from the time you receive your copy of Jugger TTG: Dogskull Heroes to put the game to the test! At any time in that 90 day period if you are not totally pleased with the results, if you feel that Jugger TTG has not been worth your investment, simply return it for a complete, no-hassle, no-questions-asked refund of your money – including shipping. We will pay for the return postage as well!
Are we crazy for offering this 3-month, no-risk, 100% money-back guarantee? Maybe. Maybe not. The way we look at it is this: if we were in your shoes and looking to back a tabletop boardgame on Kickstarter, we would want to rest assured that if we were not completely happy with the game, we could get our investment back – makes sense doesn't it?
From our perspective as a games publisher you get this no-risk guarantee from us for one simple reason: you must be satisfied – or we don't deserve your support.
So if you do back the game and you decide that it hasn't provided you more entertainment value than what you have paid for then we will very gladly refund every cent of your money.
So there really is no risk for you.
You either get a game you love, or you get your money back ... all of it ... including return postage.
Everything You Need To Lead Your Dogskull Heroes to Victory
Here Are Your 30 Main Dogskull Heroes
Here's a Close-up of One of Your Dogskull Heroes
Act Fast and You Can Be A Dogskull Hero - In The Game !
[Limited to 22 Only.]
If you choose the >> YOU ARE IN THE GAME !! << pledge you will become one of the Jugger Dogskull Heroes in every game bought and played across the world.
But you really do have to ACT NOW ... there are only 22 places available and this will be your only chance to get yourself into the the actual box edition of Jugger TTG.
As you help achieve our social challenges we will unlock and reveal a new DOGSKULL HERO that will be included into your copy of Jugger TTG.
Each Booster Box Contains 15 Elite Jugger Players
You can add additional items to your pledge level by simply choosing the item(s) you would like and then following the instructions below to add to your pledge! All add-ons require base pledge to be at the $88 tier and above.
ADD-ON INSTRUCTIONS: To add an add-on to your pledge, follow these steps:
1) Press the 'Manage Your Pledge' Button above. If you have not pledged yet, it will say 'Back this Project'.
2) Increase your pledge in the 'Pledge Amount' box by the total of the add-ons you want to add.
>> 1x Booster Box = $18 USD = €16 EUR = $24 AUD
>> 2x Booster Boxes = $36 USD = €32 EUR = $48 AUD
3) After the end of the Kickstarter campaign you will receive a survey that will ask you questions so that you can explain how you would like the add-on money assigned.
It is our greatest desire to honour the community that has supported this vision and been so integral in bringing Jugger TTG to life. While a large part of that community is English speaking there are also large parts of the community that are Spanish and German speakers and our dream is to make this game available to them in their native tongue.
To this end, two teams of translators from both the Jugger and gaming communities have been working hard to translate the game, its rules and player cards into both Spanish and German.
Due to cost and manufacturing restraints involved with producing and distributing our game into multiple languages we will open this up in three distinct stages.
- STAGE 1: Jugger TTG will be published in English only with the a digital copy of the rules and all Jugger Stat Cards available from our website in German and Spanish.
- STAGE 2: The game you get will have the hard copy rules book translated into both German and Spanish. All Jugger Stat Cards will be available in digital format from our website in German and Spanish
- STAGE 3: Jugger TTG: Dogskull Heroes will be fully available in English, German and Spanish. You will get to choose the language of your copy of the game.
- Please check the Stretch Goals to see when each stage becomes a reality.
- We really do need your help! Without your support Jugger TTG: Dogskull Heroes doesn't get made. The more people like you who do back us the better the game gets as we reach our stretch goals.
- You get to play a vital part in the growth and development of an exciting sport that is storming its way across the world. 10% of all profits from Jugger TGG will be used to set up a Jugger Development Fund to help new clubs establish.
- You get a great new game to add to your shelf that has hours of replayability. If a skirmish tabletop game with a unique resource management mechanic and combat system appeals to you then Jugger TTG deserves a place in your collection.
- As already mentioned, your investment is backed up by our 100% money back guarantee. You are either satisfied with supporting Jugger TTG or you get your money back.
Risks and challenges
We understand that there are risks and challenges that arise from an undertaking of this nature. Although this is our first board game project, we here at Gnome & Dragon Enterprises are confident that we have properly researched and implemented a campaign that is extremely likely to succeed in delivering a quality product. We have spent many hours researching and studying the advice of those who have successfully used Kickstarter to fund projects and deliver excellent products.
The online blogs of Jamey Stegmaier, James Mathe and Kim Brebach have provided some of our greatest influence in planning a product and strategizing a campaign that we are sure will not only be successful, but that you will enjoy.
In addition to that, as a team we have a strong background of over 30 years in the sales, customer service and finance industry which has given us a strong ability to project, plan and budget in a way that allows us to bring you a quality product at an affordable price.
Here are the vital keys in overcoming challenges:
• We have planned for this project
Stuart has been perfecting the game mechanic underpinning JUGGER TTG, Siostam, for around 20 years, having been an avid table-top gamer for over 30 years. He has spent many months perfecting JUGGER TTG, utilizing third party play testing of the game to garner feedback and ensure that it will be a product you will not only enjoy but also be proud to own.
Kristina is a business professional with over 20 years of experience in the finance, sales and customer service industries and has even operated her own successful business ventures. This has given her the experience and ability to confidently create budgets and perform market analysis & sales projections that allow us to bring you, the backer, the quality product Stuart has created at an affordable price.
We have fostered close relationships with various manufacturers and fulfilment centres that have allowed us to confidently project accurate costings and ensure we will be getting the game to your door in a way that minimises any risk to you, the backer. It also allows us to ship in a manner that means you, the backer, do not have to pay any customs or VAT fees on your end of the operation. We also back this with our 3 month money back guarantee.
• Communication is important to us
At Gnome & Dragon we wish to make sure our relationships with our backers is positive - the first step with this, as always, is communication. We will be sure to disclose any information that we feel is important to you, the backer, in making your decision to back or influencing your level of satisfaction with the end product. We also encourage you to ask any and all questions that may arise during the Kickstarter and beyond; we promise that we will answer them as promptly as possible. Due to time zone differences between countries this may sometimes take up to 12 hours and we ask that you be patient and understand that we are doing our best to get back to you.
Potential Challenges and how to overcome them.
• Delay in images being delivered to the Artistic Team
As you will have seen some of our rewards include you, the backer, being rendered as an artistic image. Delays in these being provided to our artists would delay the game being delivered to your doorstep in February 2017. In order to prevent this from becoming an issue we strongly encourage you to send your photograph and backer surveys to us as soon as you receive them in early May of 2016.
• Distribution and Shipping
All rewards will be shipped out at the same time from our manufacturer. However, due to individual products being shipped from fulfilment centres in Europe, Canada, USA and Australia it is likely that different regions will receive their game at different times.
Again, communication is the key. We will keep all backers updated both here on our Kickstarter page and on our Facebook page (Jugger TTG); please check these regularly if you have any concerns.
If our updates do not address your particular concerns then please let us know by leaving a comment on this page or messaging us on our Jugger TTG Facebook page and we will commit to answering you promptly and professionally. (Please allow up to 12 hours to take into account possible time zone differences).
Of course, we have complete confidence that you will love JUGGER TTG so much so that you will never have the desire to return it! However, we have ensured that we offer a guarantee that both ourselves and you, the backer, can believe in. A large part of our planning and budgeting process has been devoted to creating a realistic but backer friendly guarantee.
Our 3 month, no obligation, money back guarantee is watertight: a complete refund of the entire pledge amount plus the cost associated with returning the product to us. If you wish to have the game replaced instead due to a component or damage issue then we are more than happy to do so!
Refunds will be processed once we have received the product back on our end and will be processed in AUD via Paypal.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)