Straton Watch Co. ® was established in 2015 by watch and car enthusiast Kyle. Combining his passions, he created a brand which has successfully launched four Kickstarter campaigns to date for various Straton watches and delivered more than 6000 watches worldwide. Kyle is proud to present his latest retro creation the "Legera".
By supporting this Kickstarter you will be able to customize your OWN watch from the options below.These options will be decided by you after the Kickstarter has ended by means of a questionnaire/survey you will be sent, for now you just need to select how many watches and the movement selection by choosing the correct reward. Prices will NEVER be this low again for the Legera so pre-order here and save up to 35%:
- Two case styles one with the crown at 12 position (Bullhead) and one with the crown at 3 position (Standard), these cases are offered with both meca-quartz and Automatic movements, so you can have any one of the 5 colors, with any movement and with any case!
- Two movement options,Swiss Made Valjoux Automatic movement or VK meca-quartz (explanation of both movements in more detail further down)
- An optional metal bracelet. The leather straps pictured with each watch will come as standard for example, if you choose Version A you will receive the blue leather strap with Version B the black strap, a second free strap will become available if we hit a goal where you could choose a strap from various options.
- Case Material - 316L Stainless Steel, black case version is DLC coated
- Case width (left to right) Bullhead - 42mm, Lug To Lug (top to bottom) Bullhead - 48mm
- Case width (left to right) Standard - 44mm, Lug To Lug (top to bottom) Standard - 50mm
- Case Thickness Bullhead meca-quartz - 13mm
- Case Thickness Bullhead Automatic - 16mm
- Case Thickness Standard meca-quartz and Automatic - 16mm
- Movement Legera Bullhead - Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Automatic or Seiko VK67 meca-quartz hybrid
- Movement Legera Standard - Swiss Made Valjoux 7753 Automatic or Seiko VK63 meca-quartz hybrid
- Crystal - Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Bezel - Domed Sapphire Crystal 120 click 12 hour bezel
- Hands - Luminescent Hour Hands, BGW9 Superluminova
- Crown - Screw down
- Strap - 22mm width , length standard
- Water Resistance - 10ATM/100m
- Warranty - 24 Months
The Legera Standard and Legera Bullhead is available with two movement options for each of the cases, either the Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 Automatic for the Legera Bullhead, and Valjoux 7753 Automatic for the Legera Standard. The Quartz versions will house the Seiko/TMI VK67 meca-quartz for the Legera Bullhead and Seiko/TMI VK63 meca-quartz for the Legera Standard. Why have we chosen both Automatic and Quartz movements? Some customers prefer Automatic movement and some prefer a Quartz movement, price is a decision factor.
The extra color versions below will be unlocked once we reach the 100k goal, this means you will be able to select this as your choice of color at the end of the Kickstarter besides the 5 that already are option making a total of 7 different color options for each of the Bullhead and Standard Legera:
Straton Watch Co. was started in 2015 by Kyle, a 33 year old classic car and watch enthusiast. After having launched four very successful Kickstarter campaigns to fund the Vintage Driver Chrono, Curve Chrono, Syncro watches and Speciale watches while delivering over 6000 watches to customers around the world. Feedback and support from new and existing customers has been very positive with not only receiving a quality product but also TOP customer service.
Risks and challenges
We realize creating and delivering a product is a complicated process and sometimes with unexpected delays, however this is why we have taken the up most care and diligent preparation. We have the experience gained from our previous 4 campaigns on Kickstarter of which all were successfully delivered.
We have a well-established relationship with reliable manufacturing partners, tried and tested prototypes and are confident in the quality.
As we have done in our previous campaigns, we're going to keep our backers/buyers informed during the production process and this will be done with regular updates and sharing pictures as often as possible, for example machining and tooling of cases, dial preparation, final assembly, movements and packaging.
As we believe in the best customer service and experience as possible we guarantee no question will go unanswered for more than 24 hours. If along the way we find that there is a setback in production, or there is a delay somewhere during process in the timeline, we will be transparent and keep all of our backers informed.
The future looks bright for Straton Watch Co. and believe not only in a quality product but also TOPNOTCH service.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)