RELAUNCH COMING SOON! THIS WAS A GREAT 'ROUGH DRAFT'
From cooperative and party games, to competitive and multi-player games, 12 SEASONS provides days, months, and even years of entertainment for every age!
We have also included 12 new and unique 2-Player strategy games.
- Try one on your computer: PLAY NOW Chase The Rainbow
Token dimensions reduce the risk of choking hazard while maximizing grip for adult dexterity. Designed with you in mind, 12 SEASONS plays on a genuine wood board, with laser engraved wooden pieces and a large metal coin.
Here is one of the VIDEO TUTORIALS for our OCTOBER game.
We have spent TWO YEARS perfecting 12 SEASONS! The only System with a unique new game for each month of the year. We need your help to raise at least $15,000 for mass production.
- DECEMBER: SNOWBALL . 2-4 Players
- JANUARY: STAX. 2 Player 5-20 min. & RESOLUTIONS 1 Player
- FEBRUARY: CUPID'S ARROW A game for LOVERS ;)
- MARCH: CHASE THE RAINBOW, & DETECTIVE DRAGON 4 Players
- APRIL: HOPPING HARES, 2 ways to win
- MAY: COOKIE CULPRIT, 2-7 Players
- JUNE: RACECAR, Great for Father's Day
- JULY: STARSTRIPE, Pieces constantly change powers
- AUGUST: SCHOOLWORKERS, Competitive OR Cooperative
- SEPTEMBER: SHOCKING SHARKRAS, Long range & Close calls
- OCTOBER: SOLDIERS V ZOMBIE, Factions attack in different ways
- NOVEMBER: TURKEY BOWL, Football for gamers
Where did we get prototypes made? @ Kelan Steck's custom shop! http://steckscustomwoodshop.com/
Who recorded my piano music, and layed down a sweet guitar track for our video? Freddy Desposorio in Springville! www.despostudios.com
Craig Lynch has started developing an online app. We are filming tutorials of each game with Shira Studios
Risks and challenges
Instructions have been play tested hundreds if not thousands of times. People enjoy the diversity of our games. Our sourcing company has worked hard to find high-quality suppliers.
As a recent Engineering graduate, I finally have time to launch! Networking with Jarom Johnson and other business students has been insightful.
My wife Charity soon graduates as a Recreational Therapist. We have been attending our church's '12 week program' on Starting and Growing a Business, and applying what we learn about Self-Reliance to this project.
This project is giving me the experience I need to find success with my next endeavor involving a much more complex board game system: CROWNED!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (59 days)