Deadwood: The Forgotten Curse (Canceled)
Deadwood: The Forgotten Curse is an action/adventure game with a unique survival twist.
Let's sit down and talk...
First, I'd like to start this conversation with thanking all of you! Many of you have been through this journey with us from the start. Watching this campaign and helping us promote. We love you all for that :)
This campaign has been a huge learning experience for all of us. We received so many great suggestions from you guys, but unfortunately we were locked into our campaign and couldn't apply a lot of your feedback. That's about to change. We're not giving up! No way! We love you guys! So we came up with a new game plan.
The Relaunch (April 14, 2015)
We're relaunching! Yup, you heard us! You guys have inspired us and we feel this is the right move! With your love and support we can pull this underdog story off.
Here's how it will work...
- Today we are canceling this Kickstarter, which means you will not be charged anything for your existing pledge. (Your money stays in your pocket)
- We will send you updates throughout the week regarding progress on our NEW campaign.
- On April 14th (Next Tuesday) we will launch the new and improved Deadwood Kickstarter campaign.
- Here's the most important part... we need your help on day ONE, if you can re-pledge PLEASE do so in the first 24 hours. Getting off to a fast start is essential to a successful campaign. Most successful Kickstarters get 60% funded in the first week. Let's rally together to make this happen!
- In addition to re-pledging on day one, we also need you to share the new campaign with as many people as you can on day one. If we coordinate we can make some real noise!
Our Production Manager, Amanda, wants communication to be key. We would like to set up a chat group where we can instant message one another and come up with crafty ideas to get the game out there. Then we'll all tweet and share together. That way we are reaching out to not just a thousand people, but possibly hundreds of thousands of people!
Email Amanda directly : firstname.lastname@example.org
We've completely revamped our rewards! There will be a ton of new and enticing rewards to choose from. Overall we are giving you way more bang for your buck. We are also adding a way to add on extra items so you can get that special something on any tier. (There's a plush Roguard that I am personally VERY excited for!)
The Kickstarter's page itself has also been redesigned so you'll be seeing more pretty images there! :)
Relaunch is April 14th, 2015.
We'll be sending you updates throughout the week! If you have any questions or advice please don't hesitate to ask! We love hearing from you :)