Backer Kit Re-Opening Time & New Product Reveal!
We have a huge update today as the BackerKit will be re-opening and we can finally reveal our new product we have been teasing for weeks...
The BackerKit will Re-Open at 20:00BST (14:00EST) Today!
After receiving your survey responses and the emails into support it was obvious that a lot of backers wanted to purchase additional Add-On products. We have worked tirelessly with BackerKit over the last few weeks to develop this functionality and we are now ready! A big shout out to BackerKit for their work on creating this new system.
A small cohort of test accounts will be transferred over at around 16:30BST today prior to the full opening at 20:00BST - this will allow us to fix any errors (if any) that appear before everyone has full access. If you are in the early group you will receive an email around that time giving you access.
We have made the decision to keep the prices of all Add-Ons exactly the same as they were when the Kickstarter launched over a year ago. These products will have a MSRP of considerably higher than the current price - but due to the constant support our backers have provided us its only fair to offer this exclusive level of pricing once again.
Not only this, but any existing Add-On will also have Free Shipping and be combined into your Wave 2 delivery.
For a full list of the contents of each Mega Boss Expansion - we have written up a handy little guide here.
This will be the last chance to access more product via the BackerKit and it will only be up for 2 weeks to ensure we keep with our production schedules - so don't miss out on this opportunity.
We have also put a brand new product into the BackerKit for Pre Order...
...today we can finally announce a new Dark Souls™ product that will be heading directly to retail early next year:
Dark Souls™: The Card Game
Praise the Sun! \[T]/
We have had a separate internal development team working on Dark Souls™: The Card Game for the last year at Steamforged HQ. We are so glad we can finally announce the product to the world.
Not only this, but we have decided to offer this product for pre-order via the BackerKit at a discounted price (£29.95, MSRP £35) and delivered ahead of its retail release.
Delivery is currently planned for February 2018 to backers, with a Retail Release in March/April 2018. This product will not ship with the Wave 2 of Dark Souls™: The Board Game products due to the different planned delivery window. As such, there will be an additional shipping charge if purchasing this product.
This product will also be offered for a limited time period to non-backers of the project (2 weeks) via our normal sales channels so if you have friends who missed out on this Kickstarter but would still like access early to this new product let them know!
Dark Souls™: The Card Game is a cooperative deck evolution card game for 1-4 players.
Players must explore the Encounters around them, defeating a myriad of enemies to gain Souls and Treasure. They must use these to evolve and adapt their deck to better fight their enemies.
When the players are ready, they must challenge the powerful bosses that lie within. The players must walk a narrow path, however, since their decks allow them to attack their enemies, but also represent their health.
Decks are only refreshed when the players rest at the bonfire, so players must defeat their enemies while husbanding their strength for the greater challenges ahead. Thinking quickly and adapting to the enemy’s attacks is key for survival. A misstep can be fatal, but the rewards of success are great.
As you adventure through the Encounters you will be progressing towards the final Boss Battle. In the core game there are 4 Bosses:
- Vordt of the Boreal Valley
- Abyss Watcher
- Pontiff Sulyvahn
- High Lord Wolnir
Each with their own deck of devastating attacks, you will need skill and strategy to survive.
Adapt your deck, evolve your strategy, and prepare to die.
This box contains everything you need to play, including:
- Over 400+ cards featuring - starting deck cards, equipment cards, stamina cards, enemy cards, boss cards
- 1 player board
- 1 encounter board
- 1 enemy board
- 60+ tokens
Shipping Update (Wave 1)
- Australian Orders are starting to be on route to delivery and processed by our shipping partner.
- We are still processing the remaining Asian orders but we have run into a few difficulties due to non-english characters used in addresses. These are being resolved by our support team right now and tracking numbers emailed.
- IT/ES - same status as last update and same expected delivery window.
- Can I change my previous order?
- No, that order is already under production and allocated. You can however add additional products at this time.
- Do retailers have access to the BackerKit?
- Yes! Although some products are not available to the retailers in order to keep our production timeline intact.
- Will these additional models effect when I get Wave 2?
- No, we have chosen a specific time length for this re-opening to ensure no additional delay to the project from the increased product production.
- Will shipping be fixed this time with Wave 2 and The Card Game?
- We have learnt a lot of lessons from Wave 1 Shipping and we are confident that we will meet customer expectations on Wave 2 and The Card Game.
- Will I be charged import duties on The Card Game?
- As with the Board game, the following territories will not receive import charges: Canada, USA, Australia, EU.
- I missed out on the Kickstarter - can I still get in?
- Unfortunately not!
- Why is the Core Game missing from the Wave 2 Add-Ons?
- Now that the product is in retail we felt it would be unfair to offer it through the BackerKit - so go check out your LGS to grab a copy.