An automated email will be sent as soon as the shipping starts, we would recommend to:
1. Double check your spam folder in case you didn’t receive it.
2. Email us within 48h after the shipping update is posted on Kickstarter so we can provide proper help
3. Tracking information: If there are no tracking updates after 7 days we would recommend to get in touch with the courier to receive further updates.
We would recommend to closely monitor your tracking information, in case there is a failed delivery, delay or your parcel is held at customs.
If your parcel is returned to us and the reason for this return is our fault, we will ship a new one immediately free of charge. On the other hand if the package is returned after several failed deliveries, if the package was not picked up at the post office… We would kindly ask you to pay for the extra shipping costs that will incur as we will cover the costs of it being returned.
Customs: In some cases (depending on the courier) the courier might call or drop an email, however the most certain thing is that they would update the tracking information. Unfortunately, if a package is returned form the customs, we would kindly ask the customer to pay for the extra shipping fees that will incur to process a new shipment as we will cover the costs of your package being returned to us.
German backers: As we have learnt from our previous campaigns, there is a high chance of your package being held at the customs:
1. In some cases, the package will be released without any required actions on your end.
2. In some cases, you would need to go in person to free it.
However, in both cases we would recommend to first get in touch with the customs’ office to learn more.
If you didn’t receive the number of units you originally ordered, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org