The Aviator ULTIMATE SLM WLLT: Easy handling that makes your everyday life better. Carry coins, cards and more in a stylish ultra slim wallet.
The Aviator is for those who:
- don´t like bulky wallets.
- want protection against RFID thefts.
- want quick access to any card.
- want to carry coins and keys.
- Carry everything you need | Cards, cash, coins, keys & SD-Cards
- Adjustable elastic band | 3 step extension for 1 to 20 cards
- Easy quick draw access | Fan out your cards with a simple swipe of your finger
- Ultra light & thin | 43g (1.5 OZ) light - 4,9mm (0,19 Inch) thin, in a shape of a regular credit card
- Form follows function | Beautiful design that focuses on what is necessary
- RFID/NFC Blocking | Dont worry about RFID thefts, the aluminum version will protect you and your hard earned money. Use the elastic band at the back to enable selected cards for RFID access
- Lifetime Warranty | Demonstrates that we stand behind the design and material quality of our product
- Replaceable Designs | Just unscrew the 8 Torx at the frontplate and change to new cover designs in a varity of colors
- Perfection in every detail | Made in Germany from aircraft grade aluminum of the highest quality
The Cavity Card Aluminum is the perfect add-on for your Aviator Wallet. One of the key problems of having a slim wallet is how to store coins! The Cavity Card is a thin and light solution for that. Just like the wallet, it is made from aircraft grade aluminum, milled from only on piece of material. You can carry a few coins, small keys and SD-cards - in the size of a credit card and only 3mm thin! The Cavity Card will fit to almost any Slim Wallet.
"Cavity Card Aluminum" only Pledges - will be shipped immediatly once our campaign ended.
Once our campaign has ended successfully, we will collect all neccessairy information (shipping adress, desired color for your Aviator Wallet, etc.) via a Backer Survey.
...adjust the elastic band
...insert the back plate
...insert the Cavity Card Aluminum
Hey Kickstarters,it startet in 2014, when two german guys, Andy and Thorsten, had the idea to open a store for successfully crowdfunded products: starterstore.de. We import innovative products from all over the world and distribute them in Germany and Europe.
We will do everything to get back to your inquiry as soon as possible!
Backers: You can contact us through Kickstarter or via any social media channels!
Business and Press Inquiries: email@example.com
We appreciate it that you just checked out our campaign. If you have a friend with a bulky purse or know someone who would be as hyped as you about the Aviator Wallet, then spread it through your social media channels!
A massive thank you to Lea and Natascha for the epic kickstarter video! And a big shout-out to Leon from Cavity Card to allow us create an aluminum edition of his idea!
Risks and challenges
By backing our project, you are pre-ordering the Aviator Wallet with a Kickstarter discount. All the tooling is done and the supply chain defined – we just need to start production. As a backer, you will have access to discounted pricing and the first batch of our quick access slim wallet.
Our team has experience in supporting crowdfunding campaigns and dispatching products to all over the world. We will be fullfilling pre-orders with our local manufacturing partners. You can support us with confidence knowing that your Aviator Wallet will be sent as promptly as possible and the order will be tracked every step on the way.
Duty/VAT & Customs: If you live outside of the EEC (European Economic Community) you will be responsible for any applicable duty/VAT charges. This is outside of our control and solely in the jurisdiction of your country’s customs office.
Some countries are known for being a bit slower on the customs front. This is outside of our control, but we will endeavour to cooperate efficiently with the respective customs if any issues arise.
We will be on hand throughout the project and beyond to make sure that you are well informed about your pre-order and ultimately satisfied.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)