SPUDSY was born from our love and passion for Sweet Potatoes, a mainstream and magnificent superfood we all know and have long enjoyed, packed with vitamins and minerals that provide many important health benefits.
SPUDSY Sweet Potato Puffs are a guilt-free, plant based, tasty snack that will make your day just a bit more super. Life should be sweet after all!
Ever find yourself looking for a healthy snack for you or your kids? One without loads of sugar? And one that's plant-based, allergen free and gluten free!? It's not easy! But we have got you covered!
After months of formulating our little puffs, we’re ready to launch our first product, Sweet Potato Puffs!
Spudsy Sweet Potato Puffs come in 3 amazing flavors.
- Crunchy Cinnamon (literally taste like a Taco Bell Cinnamon Twist),
- Cheesy Cheddar (The best dang dairy free cheddar we have ever tasted!)
- Bangin’ Bar B Q (perfect mixture of sweet and savory).
If you back us at any level at $25 or more you'll be getting our brand new Spudsy Sweet Potato Puffs in the mail this Fall before anyone else in the world!
FACT: Sweet Potatoes are a familiar and popular veggie in the US, with consumption doubling over the past two decades.
- FACT: The average American eats 7.5 pounds of Sweet Potatoes annually. The increased popularity of Sweet Potatoes is attributable to it’s Superfood classification.
FACT: We all love Puffs, and thanks to “better-for-you” profiles, the segment is growing far quicker than the overall snack category.
Many of the new puffs in the market have been developed with the U.S. millennial adult in mind, but SPUDSY Sweet Potato Puffs were created for the whole family!
- FACT: 89% of 71 million millennials in the U.S. are eating better-for-you snacks at least once a week, 55% have eaten at least three in the last week.
- FACT: Certain nutrition labels have far more appeal to millennials, most importantly gluten free, allergen free, and plant based.
- FACT: 69% of millennial moms say their kids understand that some snacks are healthier than others.
FACT: 55% of millennial moms say their kids will pick the better-for-you snack over the traditional packaged snack.
FACT: The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests kids need to eat 3 meal per day, and at least 2 snacks per day.
SPUDSY’s founder Ashley Boeckle is no stranger to innovative ‘better-for-you’ food companies. She co-founded her first venture, Buff Bake, in 2014, producing premium quality, high protein nut butters and protein cookies. In just a few short years, Buff Bake has grown to a nation wide brand, attracted a substantial social media following of over 217,000 and gained world wide distribution. And now she’s doing it again with SPUDSY! Ashley’s passion for ‘better-for-you’ consumer food products inspires our drive to build a company with an uncompromising hunger for excellence, with a brand that challenges us all to THINK SUPER! Welcome to the SPUDSY family!
We're a small team on a big mission to bring healthier snacks to all of you! That’s why we need your help to do at least $10,000 in presales on Kickstarter today!With your help with this Kickstarter, you are helping launch Spudsy and our first product, Sweet Potato Puffs! Once we hit our goal, Spudsy can…
- Run the first full scale Sweet Potato Puff production cycle with our manufacturing partner.
- Finalize shiny new Spudsy packaging.
- Open the online store at www.spudsy.com so we can ship you amazing people these long overdue Spudsy Sweet Potato Puffs!
In exchange for your support we will be shipping you bags of our Sweet Potato Puffs and cool SPUDSY Swag!
So Please support our kickstarter, maybe get a flavor named after you and help us make our SPUDSY dreams come true!
Risks and challenges
We have worked tirelessly for months to perfect the process of scaling and manufacturing our sweet potato puffs. There have been quite a few set backs but we are finally here!! We have patiently waited until we found the perfect manufacturing partner and the BEST ingredients before we committed to launching this Kickstarter campaign. We have very high standards and feel like our process is finally PERFECT!
We are fully dedicated to this project and delivering your rewards on time. We plan to make Spudsy a long-term success and keeping all of you happy is an important part of that!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)