Final update and a moment to say thanks!
I want to first thank Kickstarter for this amazing platform and giving small businesses and creatives an alternative avenue to succeed. This process was an amazing experience and I'm excited about the future for Hot Clove Garlic Company.
For those of you who didn't have an opportunity to pledge during our funding period and would like to try our awesome spicy garlic creations please visit our websites below.
Garlic fanatics & Chile heads, this one's for you!
Hello! I'm Michael Anderson the spice creative, aka spice artist:
- @SpicyCEO on Instagram, Twitter, and facebook
- I founded Spice Crafters LLC in April 2010
- I developed a unique approach to spice craftsmanship by creating spice blends without bias for a particular culture or cuisine style, I dubbed it "The Global Spice Blend".
- I'm passionate about only using all natural freshly ground herbs, spices and artisan sea salts. No fillers, free flow agents, preservatives or msg.
What's your inspiration for the "Hot Clove Garlic Company"?
"When I founded Spice Crafters my goal was to introduce new delicious flavor profiles to the world, the result was three outrageous blends that represent a fusion of the most storied cultures in history. It 's called PRIMO27.
Then something happened… Of those 3 blends I got an overwhelming response to one in particular (PRIMO27 Chile Garlic Melange). While everyone absolutely loved it, the demand grew for more garlic and more heat!
"Hot Clove Garlic Company" a brand dedicated solely to two of the most beloved ingredients in human history. GARLIC & CHILE PEPPERS.
I took care to ensure these blends imparted a bold garlic & chile pepper flavor profile while remaining well balanced and staying true to my style of global fusion flavor. Only the finest freshly ground spices are used in my blends with absolutely zero fillers, agents, preservatives, sugar, gluten, or MSG.
ONLY FRESHLY GROUND SPICES & SEA SALT
What will I do with your money?
- Order ingredients, materials and finalize packaging
- Pay for our first production run
- Purchase booth space at the Winter Fancy Food Trade Show
- Most importantly, ship out your rewards!
This project is all or nothing! I need your help to make this a reality and bring the awesome flavors of Garlic & Chile Peppers to home kitchens everywhere. Every pledge counts, you will not be disappointed.
ALL PURPOSE FLAVOR FOR ANY OCCASION
- Use it to heavy coat your favorite meat for BBQ
- Sprinkle on shell fish & sea food
- Sprinkle on roasted veggies and salads
- Add to sauces, curries, casseroles, and soups
- Add as a topping for Pizza, Hot Dogs, Burgers and more... a few examples here
Check out the lineup
Each version will be packaged in a 4oz standup pouch with foil lining to maximize the freshness and flavor of the spices.
Spicy Garlic Salt with Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt
Hawaiian Black Lava Salt, Lots of Garlic, Tripple Chile Pepper Combo (Chipotle, De Arbol, Habanero), and a few other secret spices to rock your world!
- Heat Level 3 - "Mellow Heat to Mild"
Spicy Garlic Rub with Chipotle Chile Peppers
Lots of Garlic, Lots of Chipotle Chile Peppers, and a few other secret spices to rock your world!
- Heat Level 5 - "Slightly Hot Finish"
Spice Garlic Rub with De Arbol Chile Peppers
Lots of Garlic, Lots of De Arbol Chile Peppers, and a few other secret spices to rock your world!
- Heat Level 7 - "Hot Finish"
Spicy Garlic Rub with Habanero Chile Peppers
Lots of Garlic, Lots of Habanero Chile Peppers, and a few other secret spices to rock your world!
Heat Level 10 - "Very Hot Finish"
Spicy Garlic Rub with Ghost (Bhut Jolokia) Chile Peppers
Lots of Garlic, Lots of Ghost Chile Peppers, and a few other secret spices to rock your world!
- Heat Level 1000 - "Delayed punch to the face hot, but you'll love it!"
Special thanks to videographer @naeemjohnson
Special thanks to MediumFour for logo design:
Risks and challenges
I don't foresee any risks once this project is funded. As for challenges the biggest one will be making sure we have an ample amount or Ghost Chile Powder for those of you want to live life on the wild side. It's a little tricky to work with and source, but its definitely worth the challenge!
As a spice blending veteran since 2010, I know how to get this product produced and in your pantry in no time!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)