Refer your friends and family and get an extra Spark Socket!
The holidays are upon us, and many of us in the U.S. will be spending a lot of time with family and friends celebrating everything we’re thankful for.
We’re thankful for you guys, because you’re helping us make our dream a reality! However, we’re unthankful that, because of Kickstarter rules, we can’t provide a backer level for more than one Spark Socket. Many of you have asked how you can get more than one, and we want to provide that opportunity, since Spark Sockets work so well together. So we’ve got something for you, just in time for the holidays: the Spark Socket referral program!
Refer three additional backers to our campaign who pledge at least $59 (the “GET SPARK” package or higher), and we’ll send you an additional Spark Socket! The holidays are a perfect time to share, and with your help we’ll have no problem hitting our funding goal.
Now of course there must be rules, and here are ours:
- Each person who refers 3 or more new backers (who each pledge above $59) gets one additional Spark Socket
- Limited to the first 300 people (we’ll let you know when the referral program closes)
- To be eligible for the free Spark Socket you need to have backed us for at least $49 (EARLY BIRD, GET SPARK, or any of the higher pledge levels)
- Your referrals must stick with us through the end of the Kickstarter campaign
- Current backers can't be counted as referrals (i.e. referrals only count if the new backer pledges on November 21 or later)
How to get your free Spark Socket:
- Send a personal note to your friends and family with a link to our Kickstarter page
- Tell the people you refer to send us a message via Kickstarter, using the "Contact me" link in the blue box on the right-hand side of the campaign page, and tell us who referred them
- Once we tally up three referrals from you, we will let you know, but keep in mind that everyone has to stick with us through the end of the campaign for it to count
Thanks all! Your ideas, comments and support are truly invaluable in making this happen - we couldn't do it without you!