July 16 Update: Is that a demo over there I see?
Wait no longer, we are releasing the demo to the public! You can download the demo by logging on to http://svrewards.com and clicking the rewards tab. Currently we are in the process of uploading the demo for download so please keep refreshing the page and eventually it will be there ;)
WARNING: Make sure you are very much aware that this is a work in progress. You wanted to be part of the development of the game. Well here you go, a developer build that features a small part of SpaceVenture itself.
But consider the following before playing:
- The demo is still in beta stage(Developer Build) as we haven't got all the bugs worked out just yet.
- You must be a registered backer at http://svrewards.com to download and play the demo
- Currently the demo has no Voice Over. That is still in the works.
- Not all the narrative dialogue is in the demo.
- At the beginning, Ace talks with a ship administrator named Mervin, which you don't get to interact with in the demo(yet)
- All death sequences have not been included yet.
- Not every icon you see is usable yet as some of the icons are meant for the actual game and not the demo.
- To Save/Load, don't use the icons, Hold Shift + S to Save or Shift + L to Load
- ALL DEMO DISCUSSION(NOT KICKSTARTER) WILL TAKE PLACE AT SPACEQUEST.NET(The official Guys From Andromeda Forums) CLICK HERE TO GO THERE The best way to communicate with us and the developers is there!
- Instructions for actually playing the demo can be found HERE
If you have problems logging on to Svrewards.com, please email email@example.com
The Two Guys From Andromeda(Mark Crowe and Scott Murphy), along with the SpacePope(Chris Pope) are all heading out to San Diego Comicon 2013! Come meet up with them and get a chance to play a demo of the upcoming SpaceVenture(funded by you amazing fans). All press is welcome to come by and check out the demo as well, and write about it! ;)
Where will they be? Guys From Andromeda LLC will be sharing a booth with Soul Geek. You’ll find them at table #5619
JIM WALLS(MAKER OF POLICE QUEST) IS MAKING A NEW GAME!
Chris Pope a.k.a your humble local intergalactic SpacePope