That's it. As promised.
Launched at 4/20 at 4:20am PDT.
Bolt Riley, Chapter 1, five years in the making, Is finally available, as Early Access on Steam, itch.io, and Humble Bundle (and very soon Razer Forge TV and OUYA).
How to download Bolt Riley - Chapter 1.
You can access your copy of Bolt Riley through the Humble Bundle link page you received in your email a while back (if you activated it is should be in your library already)
If you haven't received your key try entering the email you used in the survey with this link - https://www.humblebundle.com/resender If you have any more problems email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A quote from our press release
“Being funded through Kickstarter back in 2014, we’re launching the game with high expectations,” said Oded Sharon, Adventure Mob’s CEO, “we are committed to our backers to deliver the game on time, so we pretty much have the date set in stoned, and we are working very hard to weed out all the bugs. We’ve chosen this particular launch date, well... because we wanted everything in the game to be properly baked and didn’t want our backers to get the munchies. Everything will be lit up on time, and I expect players will be lifted when playing it.”
Plans for the near future.
There are a lot of things that I still need to do for this game.
1. Release Bolt Riley on OUYA and Razer Forge (it'll take a little while to go through thier approval proccess)
2. Update Bolt Riley version 1.1 with features like Lipsynch. Currently the game isn't lipsynched. I want to add that.
3. Bug fixes
There's one bug the happens when you run the game in a non 16:9 aspect ratio screen. It will be fixed soon with the help of Tony Li from Dialogue System
If you've played the game you've noticed Bolt is missing a few lines when looking at the inspirations and the backer photos. These will be re-recorded soon and put in the game soon.
4. a whole bunch of other stuff (you can see the full list in my Trello - https://trello.com/b/vKv6qgZv/bolt-riley )
5. Release Chapter 1 on more platforms (IOS, Android, Windows Store, consoles, etc..) and more languages (EFIGS localization).
6. Post some more updates (I still owe you my GDC story...)
7. Work on other rewards (like Soundtrack, documentary, art book...)
8. Continue working on Chapter 2.
Spread the word! Share the love!
To be able to continue development on Chapter 2 it's important that a lot of people buy and play Chapter 1. So we would love it if you could spread the word about the game, post a review on steam, tell your friends, record a let's play video, or anything to let people know about it, and how awesome you think it is!
You can use this as a cover photo for your Facebook cover, if you want to:
And you can use this cool page I prepared:
Finally, thank you.
Thanks to every single one of you 757 beautiful people who believed in me and helped me finish and get this game out.
I love all of you.