You'll be playing as Satoshi. A high-school newly grad who'll be working in Carrot Cafe, an all-girls maid cafe. You will be tasked to manage the family business that has a secret that he never knew about.
Carrot Cafe is a japanese style Visual Novel with 18+ content. That means this game is for mature audience only. It centers on training a couple of girls to become servants for your business.
- Training the Trainer! The maids need to be trained to satisfy the needs of the customers. But to be able to do that, you’ll need to find out how to do it right first.
- Non-Linear! The game will be heavily influenced by the choices you make. Your relationship with your maids and every circumstances depends on it.
- Fully Animated! All characters inside the game won’t be static images. Unlike the usual VNs, every character in Carrot Cafe wil be fully animated. That way you can realy feel all the emotions that can’t be described by words alone and that they’re alive.
- Cinematics! Characters aren’t the only ones getting animated, all the cutscenes as well.
- Multiple Locations! You will also be able to bring someone to different places. All locations will have different ways to interact with.
- Gallery! Here, you’ll be able to view all the scenes that you have unlocked.
- Gameception! A lot of mini-games will be included.
- Interaction! (Almost) everyone will be woo-hoo-able (even NPCs) if you hit the right spots!
*For the Cherry-on-Top Tier, you will have to send me a picture of a side view and a front view of your face. As well as a whole body picture in a good lighting condition. Please be aware that I can not promise an “exact” likeness of you but will do my best with all my knowledge to do so. The main character is not voiced.
The game will be available for Windows, Mac & Linux.
Risks and challenges
Currently, I still have a lot of work and commissions that also needs my attention. This is my only source of income so therefore, I can't just leave them aside.
That is why, as you might have noticed, I've set my project completion date like that. This is to insure that I have enough time to complete Carrot Cafe!
If the time I have allotted still isn't enough, I will tell it to you through my regular updates.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)