About this project
PREMIUM ACTIVE DENIM FEATURES:
1) TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED DENIM: Featuring innovative technology that uses high stretch fibers to provide supreme comfort and shape retention.
2) QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Handcrafted with exceptional quality with single needle detailing and sewing that uses 10 stitches per inch to reinforce seam strength.
3) EXCEPTIONAL FIT: We've spent the past year improving our fits with pattern makers and designers who have worked with leading denim brands.
4) WHOLESALE PRICE: We're selling these jeans directly online to skip the middlemen and traditional retail markups.
5) OUR GUARANTEE: You'll instantly feel the difference when you put on the Premium Active Denim. We're so confident that we guarantee it with free returns for store credit (see full details below).
Jeans were originally invented as a durable work pant for mining. But the stiff and uncomfortable jeans that worked for miners in the 1800's doesn't suit our lifestyle today. Today, we need jeans that look and feel great - denim with a classic look, but that offers supreme comfort for the office or the weekend. Inspired by activewear and high-performance fabrics, I went back to the drawing board to develop jeans for a modern, active lifestyle.
I teamed up with craftsmen and designers who had been working in the denim industry for the past 7 years. The result was a new denim line that we developed with one of the most comfortable and technologically advanced fabrics. Not only that, but by selling on Kickstarter, we're able to offer our jeans directly to customers at a revolutionary price of only $89.
Our Fits & Styles
- Men's Jeans: offered in Slim Straight Fit and Classic Fit. Waist sizes offered are 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 40. All sizes come with a 34" inseam length.
- Women's Jeans: offered in Skinny Fit. Waist sizes offered are 24 through 32. All sizes come with a 30" inseam length.
Premium Craftsmanship & Detailing
We take pride in the exceptional quality of our jeans. We believe that the details matter and take great care in combining the best materials and craftsmanship in our products. Here are some of the highlights:
Help Get Production Started
We're raising $20,000 to get production started for the Premium Active Denim line. From our first Kickstarter campaign, we were able to get jeans manufacturing up and running in New York, so the funding for this campaign will specifically be put towards launching the new Premium Active Denim line. This includes the costs for producing the fabric and custom hardware, as well as for the labor costs in making the jeans. Please support us at whatever level you're comfortable with. In return, you can get a pair of our jeans at an amazing price. By selling directly to you online, we can offer you our wholesale price.
Simply try the jeans on and we guarantee that you'll instantly feel the difference or the return is on us. This means that if you don't like the jeans for any reason, just email us and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label to send the jeans back to us. The jeans will need to be unworn and in their original packaging, and returned within 14 days. Upon receipt of the jeans, we will issue you full store credit to use on our website. Note that free returns only apply to domestic orders - international shipping costs more, so we aren't able to provide a pre-paid shipping label for international returns.
Join Us and Help Spread The Word
We're excited to get the Premium Active Denim line launched on Kickstarter. After you support us, we would love it if you could help us spread the word and share our video with friends. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you have any questions or just want to say hi, you can email us anytime at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your support!
Risks and challenges
Timing is the biggest risk for us. The good news is that we went through the major challenge of getting jeans production up and running in New York during the last Kickstarter campaign for our Selvedge line. As a result, our supply chain and manufacturing partners are now already in place and ready to go. We're looking to reduce the risk of delay this time through a few additional changes as well:
1) First, we are staggering our delivery dates into batches according to when our customers place their orders.
2) We're also going to start getting production started immediately once we hit our goal of $20,000, rather than waiting until the campaign ends.
3) We simplified our product offering (only 2 fits for men and 1 for women) and are only providing 1 inseam length for jeans. This significantly helps us simplify the manufacturing, and also lets us offer these jeans at such a low price.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (44 days)