Sorry for the long silence, and the delay in getting your pledge items to you. Things have been a bit hectic for everyone on the production team, mostly for things that aren't fun, and mostly things not at all related to production.
However, I've just sent out buttons, stickers, t-shirts, and 24x36 inch film posters (signed by the producer, executive producer, and director). All the merch looks (we think) pretty swank, and we hope you like it as well.
The unsigned Double 7 Inch EPs went out with this shipment, as well, and the signed EPs will go out in the next shipment, early next week.
Still to come:
1. The 11x17 Neon Christ posters (now, actually 18x24 inch!) will go out next week. They should have gone out today, but I received the wrong size of the mailer I wanted to use for them. While it probably would be easier to roll them and stick them in a tube, these posters are on card stock and we just don't want to risk creasing them. Mailers come Monday, and I hope to send the posters out on Tuesday. They really look great, and the Neon Christ guys signed them for you.Thanks to Henry from Chunklet magazine for the design work.
2. Studio Album: There has been a delay in the production of this item, partly due to the non-production-related things we've had to deal with in the last couple of months. I'll keep you updated on the status of this record's production as we go forward. You will get it, I promise you.
3. DVD: This comes to you sometime after we get the film done. Right now, it looks like we should wrap production by about October or so, and we should be finished with the rough cut by early- to mid-2012. After that, it goes to finishing in an editing house. Once that's done, the DVDs will be produced and distributed. We'll make the DVDs for our backers as absolutely super-cool as we can. There will be lots of other features in addition to the film, as well. It should make a nice package.
4. Premiere tickets. Those receiving this premium will receive both tickets and information about the premiere in 2012. We'll make sure to give you as much advanced notice about the event as possible. It depends on completion of the film, obviously. For those backers who will be doing it, the meet and greet with the production crew and the band will take place there, so that info will come out with the info about the premiere.
5. William's ESP guitar: This item should ship in the next week or so. William has been busy with his family the last week or so (Congrats to his grandmother on her 100th birthday, btw). He's also been hard at work in the studio, producing new records for The Accidents and MonstrO. The Accidents feature Jimmy Demer and Danny Lankford from Neon Christ, and are recording under William's own DVL Recordings label. There's a video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DVLRecordings
Look for MonstrO on the Vagrant Records label. More info here: http://www.vagrant.com/artists/news/67-monstro
Thanks for your support. I'll update again, and soon.
Edgar Johnson (Director)