Über dieses Projekt
Discover Snapcardster – the app for magic players
Check out what Shaun "of the Gathering" Penrod thinks about Snapcardster:
Listen to the full podcast at mtgprotutor.com
++ SUPPORT US TO MAKE iOS POSSIBLE ++
- “Which of the cards for that deck do I own and which do I still need?”
Most magic players tend to gather a bunch of cards. Finding the right piece in a collection can be tedious.
- “Yes, I own that card but I don’t have it with me.”
Even among friends it’s hard to know which cards another person is looking for.
“I enjoy this kind of Magic-related content but I don’t care for the rest.”
When looking for magic content a player will certainly be shown some things he/she doesn’t need. Have you ever seen a legacy player read about standard metagames?
- Snapcardster allows you to scan your magic cards and recognize them with your smartphone camera and categorize them easily. This way you’ll always know which cards you own.
- With Snapcardster you can see your friends’ wants and haves so you’re able to set up trades from everywhere.
- Snapcardster provides you with different kinds of magic content – perfectly adjusted to your interests to only inform you about topics in your personal timeline that you care about
- fast and accurate card scanner
- interactive magic timeline. Follow, like and share your favorite #mtg stories.
- easy to use interface for both consumers, producers and stores
- Stay informed and ahead of the market by daily (weekly, monthly) price updates via push notifications. Never miss a spike again!
- Submitting labeled cards to Snapcardster will not only support the quality of the scanning algorithm but also rewards you with Snapcoins™ to save money while trading or purchasing new in-app premium features with ease.
Tinder your missing cards
Snapcardster offers easy location-based trading. We're matching wants lists with your friends or nearby collections to enable an unique way of local trading.
Your individual token
Pledge €100 or more to get your individual foil Token (10 pieces) on premium cardboard and use it as an Avatar. Send us a picture of you and our Illustrator will do the rest. Perfect as a gift!
Support the development
We need your help. Building a precise and fast scanner for magic cards needs a lot of time, energy and especially lots of images to teach the machine learning.
Help us by submitting correctly labeled cards to improve the upcoming scanning technology. Download the image collector tool for android at Google Play Store. (This is not the full version of Snapcardster)
After many years of collecting and playing cards actively on tournaments he realized that the greatest card game in history finally deserves a suitable smartphone app. The idea of Snapcardster was born.
** advertising plans are being determined individually.
Spread the Word
Software development (and playing magic) is time-consuming and expensive. For the future we'd like to be able to pay for food, play Magic and offer long term support for Snapcardster.
We need your help to turn this campaign into a success! We greatly appreciate all your support on Kickstarter, Facebook, Twitter or by submitting cards. Tell your magic friends, family, local games store and colleagues about us!
Peer from Snapcardster
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. © 2017 Wizards. All rights reserved. Snapcardster.com is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. Snapcardster.com may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Digital Marketing Asset Policy. For more information visit their website at (www.wizards.com)
Risiken und Herausforderungen
Our team consists of enthusiastic developers and magic aficionados. Similar to every software project we face the same challenges like technical issues, time issues and lack of resources.
We have a lot of experience in building android applications but haven't done anything on iOS devices, which could be a potential challenge.
Nevertheless software development is time-consuming and expensive.
With your help we'll do our best to bring our prototypes and final product to iOS.
Snapcardster is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This means there is always a possibility to be taken down by Wizards of the Coast LLC. We're strictly operating under Wizards' Digital Marketing Asset Policy for this regard.Näheres zur Rechenschaftspflicht auf Kickstarter
Dieses Projekt unterstützen
- (31 Tage)