As the first priority we were focused to deliver awesome connected clock with exceptional quality and basic apps. We did it, thanks for your support and ideas along the way! Your incredible unboxing videos, happy tweets and posts give us a lot of energy to reach new milestones.
We have promised LaMetric and IFTTT integration from the beginning of our Kickstarter campaign. Thanks for your patience! Today, we are taking step forward - you can now create IFTTT recipes using LaMetric to visualize anything that happens on the Internet and take IFTTT actions with a press of a button.
IFTTT stands for “IF This, Than That” and is a service that connects your favourite devices, apps and websites with simple rules called “recipes”.
Below are examples of how you can use IFTTT with LaMetric.
If this, then DISPLAY
- Track your favorite team's score on your desk
- Something happened at your smart home? Display to all family members
- Rain tomorrow? Get notified and never forget an umbrella
- Go out of the office? Let family know
- Breaking technology news? Notify to the whole team
If PRESS ACTION BUTTON, then that
- Book time slot in the meeting room with a press of LaMetric action button
- Track your work hours in a simple click
- Control your smart home with app-buttons - lights On/Off, heat up your room and others
How to Get Started
- Install IFTTT Display or Button app on your LaMetric
- Sign in to IFTTT and activate the LaMetric channel
- Start using the exciting recipes or creating your own
We are looking forward to your feedback via Support section of LaMetric smartphone app and on social media (use #lametric and #ifttt hash tags to share your experience).