Notice: Final 9 hours!
We have over 50 sleeve bundles already created but if you want to know what sleeves fit what game check this list. BoardGameGeek has a list of over 3,000 games and what game fits what Sleeve Kings Sleeves already! Post campaign we will send you a survey where you can select the number of packs you want of each sku, you can add them by sku and by bundle so checkout will be very easy!
Remember Diamond backers can get 50 packs upfront and their other 50 packs up to 12 months later at no extra shipping cost. You can double your diamond reward and pay only half the shipping on the 2nd hundred packs too!
Our $70 K stretch goal was just announced too, it would be our LARGEST size yet! It would be a massive 102 mm x 127 mm sleeve that sleeves lots of games like Descent 1st & 2nd edition character sheets, Arkham Horror 3rd edition investigator sheets, Talisman 4th edition character cards and Star Wars Imperial Assault Hero Sheets. These will MSRP for $4 per pack because of how huge and expensive it is to make 110 per pack sleeves of this size, but you can get them at same cost as any of our other "Large Sleeves", meaning there is no extra cost to get them if you are a Diamond Backer, and only $0.50 per pack for the $10 pledge level.
Crappy Packaging, Epic Sleeves. That is what we are going for here. Did we succeed? If this campaign is successful we will look at improving the retail look of the sleeve packages, but to start we wanted to focus on sleeve quality, not flashy packaging. But if this project funds well we WILL be redoing the packaging and logo, check the stretch rewards section. But we ARE all in on making a great product at a reasonable cost to you! Check out this behind the scenes video of how sleeves are made:
Sleeve Kings was born out of a desire to do ONE THING WELL: Card Sleeves. Yes there are tons of card sleeve options out there but we wanted to create something new, a high-quality "standard" sleeve that was way better than any other yet affordable. We have been involved to some degree in sleeves for over 8 years and bring a unique know-how to this business.
We hope to start selling to the public in 2019, but you can be the very first to get this new brand of Sleeves at least several weeks ahead of their commercial release.
This is the easy part! This is the best time to EVER get our sleeves.
- Advanced Shipment! You will get your sleeves before anyone else since these are not available anywhere. We will ship all Kickstarter rewards at least several weeks before the commercial release of our sleeves!
- Thicker Than Any Other "Standard" Sleeves -Most "Standard" Sleeves are 40 microns thick, a few are even 50 microns. Ours are 60 microns thick! That is 20-50% thicker than any other "Standard" Sleeve! You have a lot of choices in sleeving, why not choose the best?
- The "Clear" Winner -Our sleeves are made from Cleartech™ Polypropylene. Our sleeves are made from 60 micron thick sheets which are demonstrably clearer than the other guys. You can actually SEE the difference. Just as diamonds are rated on a clarity scale, even 100% polypropylene can vary significantly from product to product depending on how it is manufactured. You will see the difference!
- 10% More Sleeves Than The Other Guys -Standard sleeves come 100/pack. We are the only brand offering 110 per pack! 10% more in every pack!
- Cheaper Than Other Brands -Most brands retail for $3 per pack or more for only 40 or 50 sleeves. We are offering ours for $2-3 per pack for 110 sleeves, even for our largest sizes!
- Buy Direct From The Manufacturer & Save! -How are we able to offer these so cheap? We ARE Sleeve Kings! This is our brand! We produce directly from the factory and sell directly to you. There is no middleman!
- More Sizes! It takes years for some brands to slowly add a size to their catalog, we are starting with 16 sizes for a truly HUGE selection of games! For a list of games and what size sleeve fits what game, check BoardGameGeek HERE.
- Cheapest you will ever find them! If you check out the price per pack at the highest reward levels you will see the savings are huge! We will never sell at these prices again, this is your chance to get these for the very best price ever!
- "Tough As Nails" Guarantee We have created these sleeves with the most advanced polypropylene processing in the industry. This means importing our polypropylene already in the right sizes from the middle east and then cutting and sealing our sleeves at our factory in China before finally sending the rewards onto you. We have a special process to make our sleeve actually warp/bend before they split in most cases! Our sleeves simply will not split with regular use! Just how tough are our sleeves? We dare you to try the two finger challenge on any other brand of sleeves. While some of ours may pull apart, the force required to do so is noticeably greater with our sleeves than with any other brand!
We are offering 16 different sizes for you to choose from, each one carefully selected to offer gamers the chance to sleeve the largest number of games without having hundreds of different sizes. They are divided into three groups: Mini ($2 MSRP), Standard ($2.50 MSRP) and Large ($3 MSRP). Note that Large size sleeves will cost you a small per-pack fee for all but the Premium Pledge Level.
or just click HERE.
And if we reach $50,000 then we will also unlock this HUGE size of sleeve, so please consider upping your reward and sharing the project on social media!
For details on cost per pack and shipping, check the graph under "Shipping Costs". Note the highest two pledge levels are EXTREMELY discounted and we will NEVER offer this sort of price per pack again!
Do you KNOW you will need a lot of sleeves but aren't sure about which 100 packs to get? Our Diamond Backers will have the option to get 50 packs upon fulfillment of the campaign and the other 50 at any time within 12 months of fulfillment, so you can choose at a later date what other 50 packs to get, we will even split the delivery into two separate shipments for you!
Want to back for a few extra packs? Don't worry, you'll be given that option post-campaign during the survey process. Around mid/late December we will send you a survey and allow you the option to add extra packs at your pledge level and just pay the difference. For the best pricing consider jumping to the Diamond level, that is the best deal and we will NEVER offer these at such crazy prices again!
Please note the Store Reward Level is ONLY for legitimate stores and we will cancel any pledges on the Store Reward Level that come from game groups or other individuals. Please contact us directly for setting up a wholesale order account.
This product really doesn't mean much unless we have some independent reviews. That is why we have spent countless hours contacting every-day board gamers, reviewers, stores and distributors to get some honest-to-goodness feedback. We have shipped advanced packs of sleeves to well over 200 address in more than 15 countries and are so excited to share just a few of the real comments we have back so far. We will be adding more reviews throughout the campaign. Please take a minute to read through these more than 20 reviews. We will be adding a new review every day of the campaign too!
"These are like "poor man's Dragonshield", they cost next to nothing yet stack up against the of the best sleeves on the market. Yeah, time to sell these to the world! People HAVE to know about these!" -Seth, Co-founder.
(Reposted from Cory's original live stream on Facebook HERE.)
UPDATE 11/15/2018: More reviews coming in all the time, check these out:
"Tested out the sleeves on Lost Cities and it's working great! Really enjoy the feel of the sleeve while shuffling and playing, and the thinness allows the card deck to not get too thick. Still need to get a group together to play 7 wonders, but can't wait until then!" -Joel Chou, Nov. 26, 2018
" As for price to value comparisons, you blow everyone out of the water. If anyone is looking to sleeve a ton of cards, your sleeves would absolutely be the best value for the money. ..." -Melissa Mae, The Meeple Keep, Nov. 16, 2018
" These sleeves look and feel great! The perfect thickness in my opinion to protect the cards but still give them flexibility. Love that 110 cards come in each pack! Sleeved cards are very easy to shuffle. Quality sleeves that I would definitely buy again!" -Paul Zion, Nov 30, 2018
We have had a lot of requests for "bundles" of sleeves for games, you can add these bundles to your rewards quite easily during the post-campaign pledge manager. We will be adding more every day, but here are just a few possible bundles:
Other bundles we know but don't have graphics for include:
- The Edge Dawnfall Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 6)
- Pandemic Game Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 2)
- Pandemic: Iberia Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 2)
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game All In (8810 X 21) 2,286 cards!
- Thunderstone Quest + Epic Add-on Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 18)
- Unfair Game Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 4)
- Unstable Unicorns Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 3)
- Agricola Base Game Sleeve Bundle (8809 X 4)
- Arcadia Quest Base Game Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 1 + 8801 X 2 + 8814 X 1)
- Bargain Quest All In Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 2 + 8801 X 1 + 8814 X 1)
- Belfort (Anniversary or Standard Edition) Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 1)
- Heroes of Land Air And Sea All In Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 1 + 8803 X 1)
- Brew Crafters Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 1)
- Dale of Merchants Sleeve Bundle (8808 X 1)
- Imperial Settlers + 2 Expansions Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 3)
- Machi Koro Sleeve Bundle (8809 X 1)
- Everdell Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 2 + 8803 X 1)
- Enchanters Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 2) Note: Large Cards are 90 X 128 MM X 21 Cards which we don't make
- Machina Arcana All In Bundle (8809 X 1 + 8803 X 2 + 8818 X 1)
- Rising Sun Sleeve Bundle (8808 X 2 + 8814 X 1)
- 7th Continent All In Sleeve Bundle (8815 X 18)
- 7th Continent Base Game Sleeve Bundle (8815 X 9)
- Massive Darkness All In Sleeve Bundle (8810 X 2 + 8801 X 3)
- Scythe Sleeve Bundle (8814 X 1 + 8809 X 1 + 8803 X 1)
More coming soon! Feel free to post your bundle requests on the comments section too, we will get them added!
*UPDATE 11/27/2018* By very popular demand we have unlocked sleeves that are 88 X 125 MM dimensions, 110 per pack designed to be compatible with games like the Tiny Epic Series and many others. Yes, we hit the $50,000 stretch reward on 11/27!
OK... one more sleeve size, why not? If we can get over $60,000 we will release one more sku, and it would be even larger than the Tiny Epic sizes sleeves:
It would be 102mm x 127mm in size. Some examples of this size include: descent 1st & second edition Character sheets, Arkham Horror 3rd ed investigator sheets, Talisman 4th edition character cards and Star Wars Imperial Assault Hero Sheets. Again, these will only become a reality if we hit $60,000 and we will limit those to just 5% of your pledge level as they will be VERY expensive to produce and we will actually be losing money on them at these prices.
This is a very new product and it is honestly pretty straightforward. We aren't going to offer many stretch rewards for it as we have focused on making a great product at an outstanding price just for the Kickstarter. We will NEVER offer Sleeve Kings sleeves at these prices again and hope that is reward enough for backers. Having said that, we do have one stretch goal:
If we get over $60,000 in funding we will spend the time and money to improve the look of the packaging and the logo to something more sophisticated or at least less crappy. We already have some ideas in mind, here are some of the possible logos we are considering as an inspiration for this re-design. Feel free to post in the comments on which logo you like the best (vote 1-6 so far we will be updating this as the campaign progresses
Upgrade to MORE SLEEVES - At the end of the campaign and during the pledge manager we will be offering all $10 and up pledge level backers the chance to up your pledges to a higher level. It will be the LAST chance to get these amazing sleeves at such crazy pricing!
We are trying to offer these sleeves for the cheapest you will EVER be able to get them. Best of all, the more you pledge for the larger your savings. Shipping worldwide on a hundred or more packs of sleeves will be 10 kg or more, so please understand worldwide shipping is EXPENSIVE. For the $10 pledge level ("High Five"), your shipments will either ship from the USA or from China directly to you, this means that while the rewards will not be "Customs/VAT" Friendly that because your pledge is low, the stated value on the package will be below the threshold of Customs/VAT for almost everyone.
Worried about worldwide VAT/Customs?
We are going to be shipping these at a "replacement value" for customs, meaning the stated cost on your shipment will be somewhere near the direct, variable manufacturing cost. We will state the value below $1 per item so even at the $10 pledge value with an add on Playmat you will come in well under the $10 minimum stated value that most counties require before any VAT/Customs considerations are triggered.
For pledges OVER the $10 level (Golden and above), we are happy to announce that those will be VAT/Customs friendly for the following areas:
In other words, if you pledge for a reward at the $45 level or above, your rewards will ship from within your respective region, meaning the USA, Canada, EU or Australia.
Please note that we are not experts in VAT/Customs so you will need to review your own country's laws/regulations to best understand what you may actually pay when the rewards arrive.
This is a brand new product for us and we have no idea how many to make. We need to see what the interest is and how many of each sku to produce, so we need your help! We are a brand new company and we need this project to succeed to be able to pay for our first batch of product. Without your help we simply won't exist!
We will launch our survey system around December 15 as soon as the backer list from Kickstarter is complete. We will end the survey 3 months after the post-campaign survey opens though so if you want your shipment delayed past March 15, 2019 you'd better contact us and work that out. We don't mind holding your pledge a little longer but don't want people coming back a year after the campaign wondering where the sleeves are, you need to tell us what you want so we can deliver it.
Any pledges with no survey 90 days after we open the pledge manager (so after March 15, 2019, roughly) will be considered donations. We can't just hold on to hundreds of packs of sleeves for months on end waiting for you to decide what you might want, unless you are a Diamond or Double-Diamond backer, in which case you can choose as few as 50 packs with your survey and have up to a year to select the rest for later shipment.
Risks and challenges
While we are a brand new company, we have a lot of experience in sleeves and board games. We have our factory ready to pull the trigger and just need funding to get the job done! We fully expect to deliver on time or early. We don't anticipate any problems in getting this done.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (22 days)