We ended our 48 hour exhausting live stream on Twitch on Friday at the final minutes of the Kickstarter. We had a blast meeting Twitch viewers and showing them ONE TOWER. We were blown away by the positive feedback and players completely getting what we're going for and they love the concept. If you missed the stream, you can check out many of the highlights. Thanks to Daybreak Games (Spytle), Ippaku, MissXVendetta and Trion Worlds for sending us viewers during the stream.
We want to thank each and every one of our backers for helping us reach our funding goal (plus some!) and supporting us every step of the way. It means so much to us and we can't wait to begin fulfilling rewards!
- Steam Greenlight: We're still not yet greenlit on Steam. Based on feedback from other devs on Steam, they believe we'll receive it next round, but we're still working on getting votes, so if you haven't already, please vote for us if you have Steam, it takes seconds to do!
- Game Name Reservations: We're working on the game name reservation site. You'll receive an email where you'll be able to reserve your name before someone else takes it. We estimate this being completed by the end of April.
- Name Chanting: We weren't joking about this! Girl Scout Cookie eating and chanting will commence next week when we return. We'll be doing this on Twitch live stream! Likely Wednesday. Don't miss out on the carb consumption!
- Photo Mosaic: We'll be requesting your photo for our wall mosaic during our survey for reward fulfillment. Mosaic to be completed by May.
- Backer Forums: Our forums will go live by June, when we plan on beginning early access. Any badges or dev forum access will be granted then.
- T-Shirts and Pins: We're working on finalizing designs for these and you'll be given a choice of size and design. Fulfilling by May.
- Early Access & Closed Beta access: Early Access is planned for June, Closed Beta by July. We'll keep you updated on progress.
- In-game rewards will be granted at launch. We want to ensure you do not lose any rewards if we need to do database wipes.
- High Council Tester Invitation: You'll receive these invitations at the same time as name reservations.
- Sponsors: Plaques and logo placements will be fulfilled between April and May.
- In-Game Design rewards (Naming and designing heroes, minions and towers) will begin in May!
- Ryan the Brony will fulfill his brony duties at E3 in June! We can't wait to see this - it will be streamed via Periscope!
- Indie Rewards: We'll be submitting ONE TOWER to many indie festivals for awards. We have a lot to do, but we're confident we'll be blowing some socks off when we're done.
Thank you again, we love you all!